Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EDWARD!!! Need I Say More!!

EMMET CULLEN!LOVE HIM MORE THAN MY LIFE!

Japer, on the arm

Carlisle who bit me to save my life (October 2004) after I had been brought to Forks hospital for treatments after a car accident. He's my guardian angel. :)

Check out my group:

http://www.twifans.com/group/carlislesbeloved

Carlisle ..I was vacationing in Paris!

Edward! in his room 

because i told to bite me and then he was like '' no''so i cut myself so he could smell ma blood and and he bit me on my wrist, and i LIKED IT ! ;)

Edward, of course!!! mmmmm,,,he can bite me anywhere he wants!!
Edward, of course!!! mmmmm,,,he can bite me anywhere he wants!!
OMG thats not hard  EDWARD CULLEN BIT ME ON MY NECK. OMG THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BIT ME ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE U EDWARD/ROB !!!!!
Carlisle! :D
omg is that a trick question !! EDWWARD !!  he can bite me anyday ! xx <3edward/rob<3
Well, let's see.... It's a very vague memory of mine that I can't quite remember. My venom tells me it was Jasper.. my venom talks to me in a southern accent and I think he bit me in Pennsylvania while I was visiting relatives. He was very gentlemanly about it (or as much as he could be) and left me in the bushes while he ran back to Alice. Damn you Jasper! You could've been with me! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...