Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol!!! I know right!!!

Chelsea Cullen said:
Psh.....Edward! Duh!!!! Chelsea Cullen
Carlisle of course... He is the only one who smelled my human blood. He came to my rescue, and I love me new life.
Edward bit me because he wanted to be with forever!!!!!
It was Jasper. I was walking through Montreal looking for a grocery store when i realized i had become lost. I turned around then noticed someone following me.  I started to sprint racing towards my hotel but when i turned the corner my follower was standing right there. I let out a shrill scream, but he clamped my mouth shut before i could even start screaming.  He started running towards the trees when something hit us at incredible speed. The blow had knocked us both to the ground and the last thing i saw was someone ripping his head off.  When i woke up i was in my hotel room, but there was a horrible pain in my lower back.  It  Began to get worse. i stumbled and struggled to hold my balance as i walked to the bathroom. when i looked int he mirror there was a bite mark.  I suddenly heard a voice behind me.  I turned around and was in the arms of a muscular but lean blond haired man.  he said his name was jasper and that he was a vampire.  Then he told me he had bitten me and now i was becoming one too.
Actually, Rosalie bit me before she met Emmett. I just panicked and ran away which is the thing I regret. Now I'm going crazy because I don't know where to find them. :(
Edward. Of course.
Why would it be anyone else? He would teeat me with the respect I deserve and would always know what I needed.

Edward bit me.

You see, we used to go to the same High School. It was last October and I had just came to the realization that the Cullens were vampires. So, I drove to the Cullen house and was planning to confront either Edward or Alice about my assumption, but as I walked up the stairs to the front door, I saw it was already open...so I went in.  I wasn't scared really, maybe a little nervous, but not scared. I walked through the house, which looked empty, even though all the lights were on, and music was coming from upstairs. Curiosity got the better of me, and I ventured on upstairs, peeking through the doors that were already open until I found the one where the music was coming from. I walked into the room, over to the  stereo, and the door shut ever so gently. I turned my head to look at the door, but nobody was there, though I could feel a presence behind me and then cold fingers sweep my hair to the side. I was frozen in place because I hadn't seen or heard anybody come in. Then I felt a cool arm wrap around me and lips on my neck, followed by an excruciating pain that flowed throughout my whole body.  I turned and saw Edward half smiling at me. Over the next few weeks, with the help of Edward and Alice, I became a vegetarian. Luckily I haven't made any human casualties so far, but Jasper thinks one day soon I'm going to slip up.
Edward. On my neck. And I enjoyed it.
edward!!! of course. on my neck

Edward bit me :) And it was awsome!!!

nnoooooooooooooooooo noooooooooo

omg .....................

edward  or emet

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...