Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EMMET and on the WRIST
Edward Cullen,duh! :D lmfao
It was either Edward or Emmett not sure which of the two? One of those hot sexy vampires but me on my neck! ;)
It was either Edward or Emmett not sure which of the two? One of those hot sexy vampires bit me on my neck! ;)
Jasper! Cause he loves me! hahaha
Edward, on the wrist :)
i was bitten by alice after a hold up at a bank. i had a job there, n i was shot. no 1 heard me screaming, so no 1 came 2 rescue me. but she had seen that in her visions, so she came n turned me into a vampire so i wouldnt have 2 die
Demetri cause we're in love ;)
jASpeR i think:D
Definitely Edward.

MizHafHaf said:
Hmmm I can't really remember whether it was Edward or Emmett but it was one of those two hotties! And as for where they actually bit me... well let's just say I can't disclose that kind of info! XD
Edward bit me! I was In a book store quietly reading to myself when I herd this most dreamy voice ever. Before I could look up to see who it was he Sunk his teeth into me and I went limp in his arms. When I woke he was still holding me up and I almost fainted again when I saw who it was. He said hello than fanished.
EDWARD bit me. in my birthday party.I asked him bit me. he didnt want to do that. but i made him.
when i was a human i made other one to do what i want.
now it is my ability.I ask and they do. they should do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...