Name which Cullen bit you and where!

Tags: Cullens, twilight

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward bit me because I was dying from an athletic accident. Once I was changed, I turned out to be a good playmate for Nessie.
Of course Edward did. Duh!!!
Of course Edward did. Duh!!!

No Cullen is biting me.

I want Zafrini to bite me. 

I'd like her to bite me on my arm or neck, haha.

Thanks

Shapes

Of course Edward did!!!
Of course Edward did!!!
EDWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD !!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree I don't want to just go with the crowd so Carlisle Cullen! How can u not love Carlisle! He is so cute. Where is was bitten, on the neck, it hurt even more because it was broken.......

Shelby said:
I hate to sound like everyone else but..... it would totally have to be Edward....hahahaha
I agree I don't want to just go with the crowd so Carlisle Cullen! How can u not love Carlisle! He is so cute. Where is was bitten, on the neck, it hurt even more because it was broken.......

Shelby said:
I hate to sound like everyone else but..... it would totally have to be Edward....hahahaha
None because I am a werewolf and vampire venom is a deadly poison. So no vampire bit me. 
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!!
Alice... She is awesome. She can see te future, she has great fashion and she doesn't let anyone get her down!!
Alice... She is awesome. She can see te future, she has great fashion and she doesn't let anyone get her down!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...