I heve some ideas but i wanted to know the yours  (:

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first one: Eclipse (all yours) or then hevay in yor arms or my love....argh I can't choose it's difficult.
I don't have the soundtrack yet so I haven't listened to it that much yet.. Now my fav is Metric's song Eclipse (all yours) but I'm sure I'll have more favs when I get the cd :) Muse is great too!
Tough. Either "Eclipse (All Yours)" or the song from when Jasper is training everyone that I can't of the title of right now.
Neutron Star Collison by Muse is my favorite. But, I really like all the music on this soundtrack.
Eclipse (All Yours) by Metric, Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever), My Love by Sia, and Jonathan Low by Vampire Weekend... I can't pick because these are all awesome :)
my love by sia its so romantic
I love most of the songs on this soundtrack. So I can't pick just one. I love Heavy In Your Arms, Neutron Star Collision, My Love & What Part of Forever are my top 4.
1.) My love~Sia
2.) All yours~Metric
3.) Heavy in your arms~ Florence and the machine
ALL OF YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE SCORE SOUNDTRACK FOR ECLIPSE. IT IS VERY RELAXING AND YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE THE MOVIE IN YOUR HEAD! I HAVE IT ON MY IPOD AND THEY ARE GREAT WHEN YOU JUST NEED A LITTLE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC! LISTEN TO IT!
Those are my top three
all yours by metric <3
Heavy in ur arms thn chop and change thn my love thn love is forever <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...