Book = ?
Movie = ?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always prefer Books instead of movies
I watched the first Twilight movie (before I started reading the books) and I thought the movie was really lame.. like I just wanted those hours and minutes of my life back (it was that bad) but after reading the books, I became addicted to all things "twilight", movies included. Watching the movie first (before the books) helped to give me visual images of the characters, and i was able to connect better with the story, cause the books are way more descriptive. So i guess the books make the movies less lame ?? If you get my meaning.
I can understand why people who haven't read the books think Twilight Movies are really bad, but once you read the books, I believe it gives you a better understanding of the characters and what they are thinking and feeling in the movie.
All in all, I love the books better, because they helped me to love the movies :)
i must say i love the books WAY more than i love the movie. however, making it into a movie makes me feel... less alone in my "obsession" with bella and edward :)
but i must give credit to twilight the movie. although the acting wasnt the best (which the actors even admit!) they really did get the piont across, which i TRUELY enjoyed :)
LOVE the books, the movie's were poorly written ; )
I feel in love with the books. SOOO much better!
ooooooooo i would probably say books as they tell us more and in detail unlike the movies
The Books ;) The movies is like the cherry on top, lol
the books put the movies are great tooo but the books are better
I watched the movie before I read the books, and loved it. I didn´t think anything could be better, but the books were. I always prefer books to movies, they´re the original, and there´s so much more in them than what we see in the movies. Besides, it´s easier to understand the movies after you´ve read the books, and that makes it more enjoyable.
I totally feel the same way. I saw the 1st and 2nd movie. I watched them for the 1st time prolly well after New Moon was on dvd. So the movies just sat there. The movies really didnt do anything for me, but then one day my best friend gave me twlight the book to read and she actually had to encourage me to read it because I really dont like to read at all. I was completely hooked within the 1st chapter. That was it, I was changed forever. I switch between the books and movies. My best friend just asked me if I was okay, mentally. I told her I wasnt sure!!!! And it was all her fault! But that I know that I am not alone :)

ARIANNA said:
I watched the first Twilight movie (before I started reading the books) and I thought the movie was really lame.. like I just wanted those hours and minutes of my life back (it was that bad) but after reading the books, I became addicted to all things "twilight", movies included. Watching the movie first (before the books) helped to give me visual images of the characters, and i was able to connect better with the story, cause the books are way more descriptive. So i guess the books make the movies less lame ?? If you get my meaning.
I can understand why people who haven't read the books think Twilight Movies are really bad, but once you read the books, I believe it gives you a better understanding of the characters and what they are thinking and feeling in the movie.
All in all, I love the books better, because they helped me to love the movies :)
The books hold greater details which I enjoy but I really enjoyed the movies as well! The movies keep getting better and better. I saw the movies before I read the books so it was nice to have a visual in my mind while reading the books.
wow great reply guys ! i read most of them .

books have been voted the best by most of us !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...