which one of these two are u guys feeling more sorry for ( leah or rosalie)?

from my side , i dont like leah or rosalie ..

but i feel sorry for leah, more than rosalie because i saw that she lost everything..she lost sam and she has to see him with emily all the time..thats hurt. to see the one u love with some one else and if she tried to forget him , i think  this will be very hard cuz he is in front of her all the time..and she is one of the pack..the only werewolf girl ..she is not a normal woman any more.

..but i still dont like her because she makes eveyone miserable with her...she wants every one feel pain like her...really, it pissed me off...if u r miserable .. why u spread ur misery around u ..?

well rosalie is another thing..all i can say about rosalie that i hate her...really

ya, i feel very sorry for her in eclipse  , for wht happened to her..no one deserves that but she always looks at her past , wht she lost ..she didnt try to move on..she had alot of things to makes her happy..she has someone very in love with her ( emmett)..her family loves her..but i think that isnt enough for her cuz she used to have everything..

she hates bella because she is jealous..ya she wants to be ahuman ..hating bella wont change anything..if bella wants to be a vampire ..that isnt rosalie's business...this is bella decision..all she wants to be with the one she loves..(edward) ..rosalie wants something she loves very much to be ahuman ya..and also bella wants something she adores very much (edward)..why rosalie doesnt think like that ?..every one want different things..

if bella decided to be ahuman , that wont affect rosalie, that wont make her happy or makes her feel good..right?..

in breaking dawn , i think the  real rosalie has been revealed...cold hearted woman . she cares only about wht she wants , nothing else , even if this mean that some one will die..

she didnt care about bella , ya we all know that..but the most thing that makes me angry..

she didnt care at all about edward ( her brother ) ..omg how can u be this cold person..? she knows wht will happen to edward if bella dies and she didnt even care if edward will die after her on not..

all she wanted was the baby even if that means death of the baby's parents...and after bella become a vampire..i was surprised why she become very nice ?...she forgot wht she did very quickly like there is nothing happened..iam very happy that bella survived to take care about her baby..and all rosalie's plans were destroyed..

iam waiting very badly to see how they will make rosalie's character on big screen ..

i know may be alot of u disagree with me , but  thats how i feel about them ..i  just want to know ur opinions about them both..

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i don't know... i think i feel sory the most for Rosalie.. to be honest...
i know leah's story is pretty tragic too.. but i feel like her character... well i don't know
Rosalie's story is different... it's like... you can actually feel sorry for her...
and Leah... you can still feel sorry for her.. and probably more than rosalie.. but  think that Stephanie could have dedicated more writing to Leah if she wanted her to stand out...
Leah's pretty funny and all, but... ugh.. i don't know
i feel more sorry for leah than rosalie. Its like leah couldnt get away from her past fast enough. Every where she went, there he was with emily. Since she was a part of his pact she had to see him and hear his thoughts all the time. But in bd she found a way to break away from him when  she joined jacobs pack. So the possibility of her moving on is far greater than rosalie. She doesnt want to move on. She wants to stay in the past. Evething u said about rosalie is so true and i have echoed those same words about her. Im sure u have seen some of my comments on the matter of rosalie. It is true tht both women handled their feelings for their situations all wrong and need to quit making every one around them miserable just because they were unhappy, but i feel leah has a better chance of moving on because, hell, she wants to. She does not want be the way she is

leah most defenetly because she has no one to love at least rosalie has emmett leah only has her brother and no one want her around so i feel more for leah and i feel like she has more right too be mean

i always have been like what happen to her because stephanie didnt say wat exactly happen to her so its been bugging me ever seens i finished reading breaking dawn ugh

i understand leah more so leah

annd she has to see emily and sam together ouch that hurts

I agree with you.

At least Rosalie has Emmett (and her family) besides her. Rosalie still seems to live in the past even she should have move forward in her life. Rosalie doesn't want (or doesn't know how) to let go of bad things and memories. Rosalie is REALLY lucky because she has Emmett beside her who loves her more than anything else!! Emmett is funny,  lovely teddy bear. :)

Leah doesn't have nobody than her family and her brother. However, below the surface Leah seems to be good-hearted and earthy girl, I had always liked her although she made between other's unhappy too.

alli herrera said:

leah most defenetly because she has no one to love at least rosalie has emmett leah only has her brother and no one want her around so i feel more for leah and i feel like she has more right too be mean

i always have been like what happen to her because stephanie didnt say wat exactly happen to her so its been bugging me ever seens i finished reading breaking dawn ugh

i understand leah more so leah

annd she has to see emily and sam together ouch that hurts
thanks u guys for sharing ur opinios..i just thought i was tough on judging rosalie and leah..but they are not the only ones who lost things..i lost alot of things in my life too..things i want it sooo badly but i didnt make my self miserable or anyone around me miserable..i am trying to enjoy everything around me..move on , make my self happy.,cuz being miserable or tough person wont change anything or bring back anything i lost... thats why i am interested in analyzing rosalie and leah's characters...

I'm really sorry for you Sara! *hug tight* I hope that you'll be happy, at least as happy as you can. I hope all the best for you. I sure know what like it feels when you lost things, or lose someone. Love someone with all of my heart, so that he will always be a part of me. Ties are too strong to break.

sara cullen said:

thanks u guys for sharing ur opinios..i just thought i was tough on judging rosalie and leah..but they are not the only ones who lost things..i lost alot of things in my life too..things i want it sooo badly but i didnt make my self miserable or anyone around me miserable..i am trying to enjoy everything around me..move on , make my self happy.,cuz being miserable or tough person wont change anything or bring back anything i lost... thats why i am interested in analyzing rosalie and leah's characters...
thanks soo much sarah..it means alot to me..*hugs u tight*...

Sarah "Lil" Ann-Marie Cullen said:

I'm really sorry for you Sara! *hug tight* I hope that you'll be happy, at least as happy as you can. I hope all the best for you. I sure know what like it feels when you lost things, or lose someone. Love someone with all of my heart, so that he will always be a part of me. Ties are too strong to break.

sara cullen said:

aww, sara, i'm sorry
try to cheer up, and think that you'll get rewarded for that thing you lost/feel sad for.
it's really nice from you, not to want to make anyone else miserable with you

sara cullen said:
I, too, am sorry for whatever or whoever you have lost in your life. Im glad to hear that you are not taking it out on everyone and you are one of the strong ones in this world. Stay that way and you will always be rewarded for it.

sara cullen said:

thanks guys..* hugs u all *...iam always saying * when one door of happiness closes, another opens , but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us*

and this is exactly wht rosalie is doing...

I feel more sorry for leah.she had to go through her dad dying and watchin the man she loves wit sum1 else
i agree with everybody is sorry about their situations but at the same time im agree with the fact than they should move on..and learn that every pain makes you stronger.. i think that especially rosalie should move on and be happy with emmet that loves her.. maybe she can adopt or something idk... i like her because in the eclipse movie you can see that maybe she didn't look like the best person but you can see that in the bottom is a good person and she says the truth to bella that she envy her.. but anyways..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...