which one of these two are u guys feeling more sorry for ( leah or rosalie)?

from my side , i dont like leah or rosalie ..

but i feel sorry for leah, more than rosalie because i saw that she lost everything..she lost sam and she has to see him with emily all the time..thats hurt. to see the one u love with some one else and if she tried to forget him , i think  this will be very hard cuz he is in front of her all the time..and she is one of the pack..the only werewolf girl ..she is not a normal woman any more.

..but i still dont like her because she makes eveyone miserable with her...she wants every one feel pain like her...really, it pissed me off...if u r miserable .. why u spread ur misery around u ..?

well rosalie is another thing..all i can say about rosalie that i hate her...really

ya, i feel very sorry for her in eclipse  , for wht happened to her..no one deserves that but she always looks at her past , wht she lost ..she didnt try to move on..she had alot of things to makes her happy..she has someone very in love with her ( emmett)..her family loves her..but i think that isnt enough for her cuz she used to have everything..

she hates bella because she is jealous..ya she wants to be ahuman ..hating bella wont change anything..if bella wants to be a vampire ..that isnt rosalie's business...this is bella decision..all she wants to be with the one she loves..(edward) ..rosalie wants something she loves very much to be ahuman ya..and also bella wants something she adores very much (edward)..why rosalie doesnt think like that ?..every one want different things..

if bella decided to be ahuman , that wont affect rosalie, that wont make her happy or makes her feel good..right?..

in breaking dawn , i think the  real rosalie has been revealed...cold hearted woman . she cares only about wht she wants , nothing else , even if this mean that some one will die..

she didnt care about bella , ya we all know that..but the most thing that makes me angry..

she didnt care at all about edward ( her brother ) ..omg how can u be this cold person..? she knows wht will happen to edward if bella dies and she didnt even care if edward will die after her on not..

all she wanted was the baby even if that means death of the baby's parents...and after bella become a vampire..i was surprised why she become very nice ?...she forgot wht she did very quickly like there is nothing happened..iam very happy that bella survived to take care about her baby..and all rosalie's plans were destroyed..

iam waiting very badly to see how they will make rosalie's character on big screen ..

i know may be alot of u disagree with me , but  thats how i feel about them ..i  just want to know ur opinions about them both..

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone hates Rosalie for what she does in Breaking Dawn but like Leah says she just doing what she would want Bella to do for her. I think I feel more sorry for Rosalie than Leah, Leah may be able to "be a normal girl" again when she stops phasing. I don't think Rosalie meant to get Edward to go and try and kill himself...

And leah spreading her pain around is because she feels that hurt that spreading the pain is better than keeping it all in to herself...

It's a hard question really.. but I don't think Rosalie is as bad as all that, when bella survived she was fine with her! Because she only didn't like her because she giving her life up like it was nothing but then when she would die for child, Rosalie could relate to that.

ya, u have a good point ..we dont say that ROSALIE  is sooo bad..we all know that she loves her family , love her brother edward too..but i think num 1 is her self..she was beside bella  like leah said 
 she just doing what she would want Bella to do for her. ya , we know that but that deosnt mean that u have to be cold -feeling person..from wht was described in the book , rosalie didnt care at all bout bella..like edward said to jacob..esme and emmett was by her side too but he wasnt angry with them cuz he know that they are in the middle..they pick up bella cuz that is wht she want and they also care for her and in the same time they with edward..know how he feel, care about his feeling..rosalie was sooo cold with edward.treating him like his feeling , his torture was nothing..like leah said to jacob  rosalie only keep her eyes on the prize * bella's baby*..nothing else...this was a very serious situation for bella , edward and rosalie..bella want her baby, edward is suffering , seeing her dying..but rosalie in this situation , seeing something she wanted very badly and she cant have it, makes her real character reveal..if she is really good from inside , at least she cares about her brother's feeling ..not treating him like that. it is like *fear*  if u are in a dangerous situation , the real you will be revealed ..u will help people around u or be selfish , thinking only about ur self and go away with ur life...and about when bella survived she was fine with her , i think may be she was afraid , if she kept treating bella like the way she always treat her , bella and edward  will keep the baby away from her.or cuz being beside bella makes rosalie like bella alittle bit cuz bella made the decision rosalie will do if she was in her place .and i thought before reading BD for the first time , she will be more jealous . cuz bella become like her a vampire  but bella already has a baby .. well,  thats my opinion but we will see everything clearly on the big screen ..i hope !!
Emma Louise said:

Anyone hates Rosalie for what she does in Breaking Dawn but like Leah says she just doing what she would want Bella to do for her. I think I feel more sorry for Rosalie than Leah, Leah may be able to "be a normal girl" again when she stops phasing. I don't think Rosalie meant to get Edward to go and try and kill himself...

And leah spreading her pain around is because she feels that hurt that spreading the pain is better than keeping it all in to herself...

It's a hard question really.. but I don't think Rosalie is as bad as all that, when bella survived she was fine with her! Because she only didn't like her because she giving her life up like it was nothing but then when she would die for child, Rosalie could relate to that.

I felt more sorry for Rosalie. Being gang raped by your boyfriend and his thugs, leaving you for dead and being changed into something you did not ask to be is far worse than someone you briefly dated running off with someone else.

Also, I don't think Rosalie hated Bella. She just didn't agree with or understand Bella's choice. She thought about her own reasons for not wanting to be a vampire, but didn't fuly understand Bella's until after Bella changed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...