Which truly are you --- Rob, Edward, or Rob and Edward?

After reading Miley Cyrus' dish on Twilight, saying in Teen Vogue that --- "Girls aren't really in love with Rob [Pattinson]. "They're in love with [his character] Edward!”, many of us got us thinking... Especially for those who are truly Rob-fanatics, which are you really obsessed for:

Rob?
Edward?
Rob and Edward?

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rob and Edward. I read up on Rob, have books about him and know a lot about him. Im not a faker, I know I love both of them. It just happens that I found out of Rob because of Twilight. Miley Cyrus doesn't know anything. She can't speak for everyone.
Rob and Edward, but more Rob I thought he was hot in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I just didn't realize it was him at first until I was on www.imdb.com and saw that, and then I was like "HEY NO WONDER" LOL.
Rob and Edward. mainly rob because
he is so funny all of his interviews crack me up....
I love his voice. his music is amazing like nothing i have ever heard. I am adicted Rob get us an Album...
he is so humble.
his laugh
he is beautiful and i love his eyes,
and he is goofy....like a nerdy guy who doesn't understand how hot he is...
he rocks!!!
miley hasn't watched every single rob interview out there and miley probably hasn't fell in love with his music either.. that is not something anyone should say. i dont' understand why she would hate on rob like that...i never have liked her now i have a reason not to.
Book Edward for sure! Rob did a good job playing Movie Edward and after seeing him I am becoming a fan of RP and will be watching for his other stuff. But my obsession if for Book Edward for sure... it is just a bonus to have such a pretty face attached to it now :)
İ think first edward then robert...
Brittney Gaither said:
miley hasn't watched every single rob interview out there and miley probably hasn't fell in love with his music either.. that is not something anyone should say. i dont' understand why she would hate on rob like that...i never have liked her now i have a reason not to.

she is just jealous, she knows she wants him too LOL! she just can't admit like the rest of us can! lol j/k
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!
EDWARD IS NOT REAL!!!!
Miley Cyrus is a stupid b**** lol no one likes her. Little kids just like "Hannah Montana" so she has no room to talk. And definetely, Robert Pattinson himself, is hotter than his character Edward. Not to mention his personality is insanely adorable.
Edward
Miley should look into the mirror before saying anything about Rob.

I kinda had a crush on Edward from the first moment on, he appears in the book. He kinda impersonates the kind of man I've always liked to meet. I love men who seem unapproachable and scare other people, but who have a soft core.
and that's just what edward is.
And I've always loved vampires, even when I was a little child. I always watched vampire shows on TV (for kids of course). There was a TV series called "Rudiger the little vampire" I adored him and his sister :D

But Rob is really sexy, I can't deny that. He has that something that I can't describe, it just fits.
Plus, he seems to be really funny and charming... that has a certain effect on women ^^
EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV EDWARD NOT ROB!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT IN LOVE WITH A, LIKE, 23 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...