can you choose the best twilight book or not????????????????????????????????????????????????

Views: 168

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i think i would have to go with breaking dawn its so intense with everything and it gives you more to imagine when your in your fantasy world lol i liked eclipse alot but breaking dawn has taken it for me
Eclipse is good action wise but my all time fav. is Breaking Dawn its just the best
I agree wit that Twilight is what started it all how they met and fell in love so its special

cate hartnett said:
i think that all of the books are great,.......but i think twilight is the best because it is when bella and edward meet and she finds out he is a vampire.
i dont hate bella but i can see what ur saying! Every girl wishes they could find there Edward someone loving and so protective. And i can for sure relate about the Renesmee thing, because i am a first time mom also. But dont feel bad your not alone!lol

Gina Marie Cullen/Pattinson said:
My favorite would have to be Breaking Dawn. It was just sooo intense and all, I absolutely LOVED it. I loved the action and suspense throughout the whole plot. I was really sad when Alice left, because she's one of my favorite characters.
I got so attached to Renesmee, it felt as if she were my own daughter. I loved her so much, those cute little chubby cheeks and beautiful red curls! And I was kind of mad when Jake imprinted on her though, because I'm on Team Edward.
I have to admit, the parts where Bella was dying from Nessie drinking her blood inside her was one of my favorite parts. Yeah, I absolutely hate her guts because she's stealin' my man! And during the honeymoon scene I couldn't stop laughing at the part where she asked Edward why she was covered in feathers, and then the part where she's on the phone with Carlisle and trying to explain that she might be preggers. I love the fact that, sadly, Edward didn't think of the fact that this may happen, and Bella would die. I laugh whenever i think of it, because it's just so hilarious. I don't know why! :)
And I was completely, utterly jealous of her during the honeymoon scene. I was mad-and I'm still mad-for weeks, and couldn't get over it.
So yeah, I'm pretty horrible for making fun of her. But I just hate her so much....
Anyone else feel the same? Cuz if there is, I won't feel as bad! :) Hahaha
breaking dawn
I.... LOVE... Eclipse! it's the mst action-packed one and thats why i love it!
I would have to say BD all the way. Bella gets everything she wants and thensome! The pack and the cullens have to deal with eachother due to Jacob's imprinting on Renessme. Bella finds out she is an exceptional newborn vamp AND has the power of a shield! And on top of everything, she sees that she's able to live the life she's wanted and still be able to be around Charlie etc.. Honestly, what is better than that?!
BREAKING DAWN WAS AWESOME!!!!!! but they were alll good =]
to me eclipse was the best i just loved it not that i dont love the other ones but eclipse was the best
I don't know...maybe Eclipse...
Ooooh...that's a hard question! I can definitely say that Eclipse is my favorite book...But Breaking Dawn is a SUPER close 2nd favorite.Then Twilght and my least fav would be New Moon(b/c Edward is gone most of the time! ;) )
I love them all I can't pick just one. :)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...