Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and 
Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Tags: Bella, Pattinson, breaking, cullen, dawn, edward, favorite, kristin, renesmee, robert, More…stewart

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Breaking Dawn is my favorite. There is the wedding, Renesmee and the fact that Bella isn't a crazy violent vampire. She is able to control her urges. I also love that the Volturi comes back and so many other vampires come to prove that Renesmee is half human and half vampire. :) It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Never knew what to expect.
MY fav book is breaking dawn cuz it's the most intense book and it always kept me on edge!!! ;)
Twilight cuz thats the beginning of all!!!! There are the declarations all the things edward said to bella.... Everything its just wow. 
Ahmmm but well sometimes there is new moon its great too, its when we can see their love is really big.
About bteaking dawn i love the first part..... Then it comes ahmm well i dont like that part of the "battle" with the volturi.... Was too much and to the end was nothing.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...