Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

My friends love playing this game. Tell me which Twilight character is all your's and where'd you two meet.

Mine is Jacob (I like the bad boys!) and we met at a car parts garage. I was running to my car and I slipped and fell and saw this guy towering over me. It was snowing way too much so I couldn't see his face. He soon carried me back to my car and helped me inside. I was about to drive away when he asked, "Can I have a ride?" I said 'yes' and as we drove home, he heated up my hand with his.

It's random but that's my story!
What's your guys' ?

(Don't forget to check out my blog! www.twigurl.blogspot.com. Total Twilight saga coverage!)

Tags: alice, bella, black, carlisle, cullen, edward, emmett, esme, jacob, jasper, More…love, meet, rosalie, saga, twilight, your's

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i can play this too. Mi guy is Emmet. We met at the treaty line when he got in a fight with Paul who I thought i liked tilll I saw Emmet. Then I switched sides from the pack to the coven and Rosalie ddnt even have a chance he cdnt resis my charm. Mrs. E. Cullen Forever

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...