Which vampire of the twilight series would u want to be?

For me it's Alice Cullen

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

alice jasper kind of hot too .lol but love edward
if i were a female it would be alice if i were a male it would be edward !!!

Bella (Swan) Cullen

Why wouldn't anyone choose to be her! She is changed into a vampire by the man she is destined to be with FOREVER, she completely skips becoming a raging newborn (which I think the newborn part sounds rather scary, obviously it affected Jasper!), she has the most wonderful family of humans, vampires, and werewolves combine, Renesmee who is adorable and talented and 1 of a kind, and in the end she is able to protect every single person she loves!

yhh lol from the cullen family if i were a female i wud  be alice if i were a male it would br edward but if i were a human  i would be bella !!!!!
lol  same if  i were human  i would be bella defo coz i would get the perfect edward !!! but if i were in the cullen clan i would alice !!
Well,I'd like to be Bella . :D

I would love to be Bella because she is unique and original no one can read her mind and she is very powerful as a vampire and she has a loving husband edward :) <3

I would want to be the human Bella Swan. That way I would get the hottest vampire, Edward Cullen and spend forever with him after becoming a vampire myself! :D
bella cullen!! i love bella soooo much..
lol i would b bella aswell as i would love to go out with edward !!! that would b lush !!
oh definatley alice cuz shes fabulous and married to the hottest vampire alive and her abiliy friggin rocks :)
lol i love  alice shes ma second favorite cullen !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...