out of all the vampires in the Twilight Saga, which extra gift would you most want to have?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its hard to cose between edward and alice. but i would have edward's power because when he looks into alices mind he can see the future as well.
I would want to have Edwards gift...I would love to know what is really on peoples minds when you are talking to them
i agree with you fully. it would be nice to actually know the truth when people are talking to you.

Brandie Johnson said:
I would want to have Edwards gift...I would love to know what is really on peoples minds when you are talking to them
It's really hard to choose,but I would like to have Jane's power..actually,I would like to have all powers..It would be great :)
um i would like 2 have edwards power bc i can read peoples mind and know what they are really saying about me:-)
I WOULD SAY MIND READIN SO I COULD HEAR ALL DA CRAP DHAT PEOPLE R TALKIN ABOUT MII SIKE NAH LMAO.... UMM I WOULD PROBABLY SAY SEE DA FUTURE BECAUSE SO IF SUMTHIN BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN I COULD SEE IHT N DEN PREVENT IHT FROM HAPPENING

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...