WHO IS YOUR TWIHEART FAN GIRL!?!!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!! I WANNA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALICE

VS.

ROSE?

WHO DO U LUV THE MOST?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, Alice. Definitely Alice. She is my favourite character out of the entire series.
Definitely, ALICE!!!! Alice is my favorite character of all! ♥
ALICE!
ALICE......DUH she is the best!!!!!<3

i luv alice the most, she's the best female caractor in twilight!
ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE !!!!!!!!!

I love Alice Cullen with whole my heart !!! She is everything, and she is so beautiful !!!
I would give my life for her !

I think you understand now :-) x

Alice, hands down. She's so positive, happy, kind and smiley :) And she has such a beautiful bond with Jasper.
After I found out about Rosalie not giving a care to Bella's life and only supproting her because she wanted to get her pretty hands on the baby! I have lost respect for her, she is really quite selfish and self-centred, also mean and un-deserving of Emmett's love. She'd give him up just to be human, if she loved him as much as Bella loves Edward then she'd do anything, be anything for Emmett. But she wouldn't.
I def like Alice over Rose! Alice is so quirky.

Alice, no contest. I really dislike Rosalie.

Alice!!!!!!!! ALICE!!!!!!!!! Without a DOUBT!!!!!!She's d BESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Alice she is so awesome!!!................alice rule............
i love Alice, i would love to have a sister like her she's amazing!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...