Who Do You Think Is The Best/Worst Cast In Twilight ??

I think that they are all perefect but if i had to choose

best - ashley greene as alice or robert pattinson (of course)
worst - byrce dallas howard as victoria

I think that when we read the book the people that we pictured arent just going to pop out of the page so i loved the cast, they are all great i think. i thought launrent would have looked diffrent but he really pulled it off great in new moon i think.. i also thought that the best cast was victoria she is exacley how i pictured her !.. perfect and im sad rachelle got recast..... but weve seen bryce and i know that its probley bad to judge her now. but as victoria i dont think that shes going to live up to rachelle. so i picked her as worst.
so tell me what you think.
All opinons are welcomed :D :D

Tags: cast, moon, new, twilight

Views: 186

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Considering the youthfulness of the book and the movie, I think they all are pretty damn good. There is not a well of talent at their ages out there to choose from. Kristen had a little more film experience than some others but mostly B movies. Only Rob had done a major film. So to get all these lesser talents to come together and produce a blockbuster film is unusual.
The biggest screw up in my opinion was dumping Rachel for Bryce. Bryce may be good and she might work out, it's just that I fell it was a mistake not to keep Rachel. Your wouldn't change horses in the middle of a stream so why make this switch? Rachel had developed the part and she was a good fit. Just my 2 cents.
Its not upseting but I have to disagree with you about Robert Pattinson..I think that he potrayed Edward just Perfectly. and I love the Whole cast but..........

The Best I thought was Taylor Launter, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli and Chaske Spencer.

The worst would have to be Bryce Dallas Howard cause Rachelle Lafreve made a Great VICTORIA!! and I don't think that Kristen makes a great Bella because Kristen seems a lil to uptight for Bella...TO ME ANYWAY!

Clarabella said:
Am probably really gonna upset a lot of ppl now but here goes....worst casting in twilight is definatly Robert Pattinson!!

When I read the books I was team Edward all the way but Rob was just a complete let down : ( He is the complete opposite to how I imagined Edward to be.

Think the casting for Alice and Jacob was perfect
Best: Robert, Gil, Peter and Jackson: They seem to be most natural in their roles. Love almost every moment of them on the screen. To me Robert's weakest moment is at the classroom, when he asked Bella, why she moved there.. Feels like rehearsal.

So-So: Ashley, Kellan, Nikki,Tyler: Ash was definitely better in 1 installment. as far as I have seen the New Moon ,she comes over weird, not real... I think that Tyler lacks presence. Otherwise not too bad. Kellan.. ok, I guess...

Worst: Kristen, Cam....
The first thing what bothered me when I saw Twilight first time, was Kristen's acting. Sometimes I felt that she is gonna throw up, felt like that by looking at her facial expressions. And sometimes, I didn't even feel that, she was in love with Edward.. Can't see it or feel it from her acting. Felt like Edward was pushing himself on her... Lacking emotions! Felt like , ok, he likes me , thats cool... Dang.. the way she suppose love him, should show way more. In the new moon she is the same.. So was she happy in the first or also depressed?

Cam, at least to me he was too stiff.. Should have been more loose... He was suppose to be bad and enjoying it!
I think taylor is cute in his own childish way and just think in a few years LOOK OUT CRADLE ROBBERS LOL!!!

Mandee is Ruler of his lunchbox said:
I think Taylor is by far the worst decision for these movies.
I think Billy Burke was great as Bella's dad and Ashley is just how i pictured Alice. Rob is just perfect, but I agree that Kristen is a little wooden. I wonder if she read the book at all before filming!
I agree with Larah7 Jasper did look like Edwardscissorhands, I think Jackson Rathborne gave Jasper no justice.
I wasn't crazy about Kristin; I don't think she conveyed the warmth that Bella has. Alice is by far my favorite character, so I had REALLY high hopes for her. I know most people listed Ashley as one of the best as far as casting, but I don't think she's a very good actress. Maybe it's just because I like Alice's character so much that I'm being super critical.
With out doubt the worst is Nikki for Rosalie
Jackson rathbone!! He's so sexxy and in the book so is jasper that was a perfect cast! Yumm jasper!!
Whattttttt ? - Thats insanee . i Think he fits the part perfectly ! Especially since he cut his haiir

Mandee is Ruler of his lunchbox said:
I think Taylor is by far the worst decision for these movies.
Clarabella , You are sooo riqht !! when i read the book i was team edwrad all the way & no on couldnt tell me different then when i saw the moviee it was a major let down ! -- i hated the way he used to look at her & how he would make his face . not attractive at all -- much better in the book then in the movie

TwiѼGirl21 said:
Its not upseting but I have to disagree with you about Robert Pattinson..I think that he potrayed Edward just Perfectly. and I love the Whole cast but..........
The Best I thought was Taylor Launter, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli and Chaske Spencer.
The worst would have to be Bryce Dallas Howard cause Rachelle Lafreve made a Great VICTORIA!! and I don't think that Kristen makes a great Bella because Kristen seems a lil to uptight for Bella...TO ME ANYWAY!

Clarabella said:
Am probably really gonna upset a lot of ppl now but here goes....worst casting in twilight is definatly Robert Pattinson!!

When I read the books I was team Edward all the way but Rob was just a complete let down : ( He is the complete opposite to how I imagined Edward to be.

Think the casting for Alice and Jacob was perfect
Best: Rob--not because he is gorgeous, not because IT IS Edward and any actor who played him would be best...but rather because after really reading Twilight and watching Rob portray Edward he really nails it. He, above and beyond the other actors really nailed the part. Ashley Greene does a great job as does Elizabeth Reaser.

Worst: Taylor--only because when reading his character (especially post-transformation) he is a really masculine guy and tough. I don't get that from Taylor. He may look the part physically but when he talks he sounds like a little boy. However, even though I say he is worst, he still does a pretty damn good job. *I* just can't get past the voice that makes me think he is 13 when I watch him. I can't take him seriously.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...