If you could pick your top 8, which couple do you think is the cutest together? Would it be Bella/Edward, Bella/Jacob, Renesmee/Jacob, Emmett/Roslie, Alice/Jasper, Carlie/Esme, Jessica/Mike, Eric/Angela, Renee/Charlie, Victoria/James, Victoria/Riley... Or make up your own, for example Alice/Emmett or Riley/Roslie

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh DEFINITELY Alice and Jasper <3 They're meant for each other and are so cute together =) And they don't need to flaunt their love for each other in front of others. **IMO(**they have the most meaningful relationship especially because they're so emotionally attached. My opinion, don't shoot me please :'(
First of all ,Bella&Jacob didn't make a couple.They were friends,best friends,blah blah...whatever :|
Second,I think the cutest twilight couple is Alice/Jasper.Don't get me wrong,I love Edward&Bella but their couple is romantic,sweet and cute too but...Alice&Jasper are the real sense of cute

YES YES AGREED!! hahaha

/Adina said:
First of all ,Bella&Jacob didn't make a couple.They were friends,best friends,blah blah...whatever :|
Second,I think the cutest twilight couple is Alice/Jasper.Don't get me wrong,I love Edward&Bella but their couple is romantic,sweet and cute too but...Alice&Jasper are the real sense of cute

I agree with the bella/jacob but i cant not have them on the list when their is alot of bella/jacob fans on here.. everyone can have their own opinion :-)

Adina said:

Alice and Jasper.
Ben and angela are so cute, even though Ben didnt make it into the movie but i though they were really cute cuz they are so.... non mystical and ordinary
i think bella and jacob would have mad a cute couple but ill have to go with renesmee/jacob because they have loved each other since she was born it is so cool
Aw, Edward and Bella of course.

Emmett and Rose after them.
Alice and Jasper! Because I love Alice!! I really like them together!!

I also love Edward and Bella of course!! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...