So I have read Breaking Dawn over eight times..and ofcourse it came to my attention since the first time that when the Cullens faced the Vulturi alongside the wolfs there were more then 10 wolfs in the wolf pack as Bella described..but I never gave it much thought til now...
So does anyone know or can anyone imagine who the other wolfs are???
thanks I would really apreciate some answers =)

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking it's probably siblings of the original wolves we meet. Because in the case of the Clearwaters both Seth and Leah are wolves. and it is passed through the descendants of the original pack.
thats a good assumption I hope thta in the movie the focuse a little on that and actually let us know

foufymaus said:
I'm thinking it's probably siblings of the original wolves we meet. Because in the case of the Clearwaters both Seth and Leah are wolves. and it is passed through the descendants of the original pack.
off the top of my head Collin was one. We don't know him.
I think it would be really really good if 2 of the wolves were sue and billy that would be really kwll butobviously if it were them they would mention it and bella says they look young obv billy n sie aint old x
jacob
seth
leah
quil
embry
paul
jared
...... are rachel and jacobs other sister wolves too? but even then thats only like nine or so. there are others that i cant think of right now. ill probably think of them at like 11 tonight. lol.
i think it would go like this:
Sam
Paul
Jared
Jacob
Quil
Embry
Seth
Leah
Collin
Brady
Rachel
Jacobs other sister
maybe Emily did too since she is Leahs cousin so wouldnt it run in her blood too mayube??
but still i think Bella says there were 17 in total
ahhh I'm so curious
I wanna know!!!
maybe i would say Sam,Jacob, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, Collin, Brady..hmm it count 10 already. i think Jacob's twin sister Rachel & Rebecca doesnt interested to join 'world of werewolf' since both of them have their commitment (Rachel lookin for job, while Rebecca's married). and Emily too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...