I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBR FOREVER

Tags: BIEBER, JUSTIN

Views: 584

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROBERT ALL THE WAY!!! HE'S SO HOT THAT I FEEL LIKE A PERV FOR LUSTING AFTER HIM (I'M 47 & ROB'S 24, HEE HEE)!!
You must be smoking crack! Rob/Edward is hot!!!!!!! Plus, Justin looks like a girl. I'm not partial girls, sorry.

kelsy maldonado said:
even though i hate them so much i would pick justin bieber edward is way but way to ugly
Robert Pattinson!! want a daft question justin does not even compare to Robert, Robert has raised the bar and justin is a child!! Robert is so beautiful!! Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Well said! That's EXACTLY how I feel!!! I looooooooove you Rob!!!!

Robertfanxxxx said:
Robert Pattinson!! want a daft question justin does not even compare to Robert, Robert has raised the bar and justin is a child!! Robert is so beautiful!! Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Justin Bieber looks like he is 10 years old.
you really can't compare the two because robert is all man and justin is merely a baby boy
WHY the heck are we even COMPARING Justin to Rob??? IT'S LIKE TRYING TO FIT A SQUARE INTO A CIRCLE. THERE'S NO LIFE. Rob is above and beyond. I love Justin, but I can't believe you're even trying to compare him to the one and only divine Robert Pattinson. Oh my God...
Bieber? Seriously? Has that child even hit puberty yet? LOL
Robert Pattinson is the sexiest person ever. No doubt.
robert pattinson ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Is this really a question???? I guess Justin Bieber is cuter if you're 10 years old. Otherwise, there's nothing to even talk about.

olga is soooooo right! In my opinion a piece of grass is cuter than justin bieber I'm a girl and I probably have a deeper voice than him. Not that I'm proud of that!

olga said:
why is this even a discussion? i thought this was a fan site for twilighters! if u have bieber fever i suggest u go to the local hospital and get that check out, sounds pretty bad!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...