I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBR FOREVER

Tags: BIEBER, JUSTIN

Views: 503

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No afence but i absolutely hate Justin beinwr I love Robert pattionson 
Oh my god Robert Pattenson is so hot- definitely better than that loser whos dating Selena Gomez!!!!!!
(❛ ◡ ❛)❤ ᎡᎾᏰᏋᎡᎢ ᎮᎯᎢᎢᎥNᏕᎾN (❛ ◡ ❛)❤
Neither 
CAMERON MITCHELL ALL THE WAY!!!! 
Why would anyone even compare them- obviously Rob would win and this site is basically all about him so why mention butt ugly JB!!!
i think jb is cuter 
but robert pattinson is close
You shouldn't even make this comparison. ROB ALL THE WAY. There is no contest. 
First of all, what the hell?!? Justin Bieber doesn't have anything to do with Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second, Robert Pattinson is WAY HOTTER than Justin Bieber!!!!!! I mean come on, look at him!!!!
And third, I don't really understand the comparation of Robert Pattinson and Justin Bieber when R-Pattz is 100,000,000,000x times hotter than that kid!!!
End of story...
Ikr I so agree rob is sexy as!!! 

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
First of all, what the hell?!? Justin Bieber doesn't have anything to do with Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second, Robert Pattinson is WAY HOTTER than Justin Bieber!!!!!! I mean come on, look at him!!!! And third, I don't really understand the comparation of Robert Pattinson and Justin Bieber when R-Pattz is 100,000,000,000x times hotter than that kid!!!
End of story...
so robert pattsion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...