I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBR FOREVER

Tags: BIEBER, JUSTIN

Views: 561

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really don't think 'cute' describes Robert Pattinson really...i'd say he's
gorgeous, drop-dead-sexci <3 u kno, those kinda stuff....ye justin beaver (lol) is cute but Robert is a MAN and he's SMOKING HAWWTT!! :D and definitely 'cuter' than justin :p
ofcourse Robert, there's no comparison.
ROB FOREVER!!!!

ROBERT PATTINSON
Rob ROB ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bieber is a child! He's like 12! There's no comparison. Not even close.
robert pattison justins not even cute hes just one of the best artists rite now
ROBERT PATZ of course ! what kind of question is that jodecia!
Justin Bieber is the cutest boy and he is so much better looking than robert pattsion and i am going to go to justin bieber's concert on august 28.
robet pattinson of course, justin is just cute, but robert is handsome and sexy

ROBERT ALL THE WAY!!!
why would u say anything like that robert all the way who ever likes justin r weird cuz justins a f**
Umm both

clarissa Renteria said:
why would u say anything like that robert all the way who ever likes justin r weird cuz justins a f**
ok Justin is what? 15? 16? how can someone that age can be cataloged as cute,which is weird on Justin's case...
but how to compare that to my lovely sexy hawt bomb Rob?? Rob is not cute he is hawt and sexy!! which is ,because, Rob is older than Justin. Period. The question is bad sustented as Rob is not cute but hawt and sexy. FTW Rob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...