I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBR FOREVER

Tags: BIEBER, JUSTIN

Views: 567

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Easy question for me. I dont like Justin Bieber so it has to be ROBERT PATTISON

I hate it when my friends ask me that, because I can't decide!!!!!! They're AMAZING in their own different ways!!!! I don't know, Justin is cuter, but Rob is hotter. I'll never be able to decide!!!!!!!!! BUT I'm still TEAM ROBWARD all the way!!!!!! Sorry, JB!!!!

<3 <3 <3

AMEN!!!!!!!! I AGREE 100%

jennamariemcgregor said:

justin beiber! you compare that kid to the beautiful rob! er, no contest there then! TEAM ROB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

I'd do the same thing with my Obsessive Cullen Dissorder all the time!!!!!  LoLZ. . . xD

Renesmee Carlie Cullen said:

olga is soooooo right! In my opinion a piece of grass is cuter than justin bieber I'm a girl and I probably have a deeper voice than him. Not that I'm proud of that!

olga said:
why is this even a discussion? i thought this was a fan site for twilighters! if u have bieber fever i suggest u go to the local hospital and get that check out, sounds pretty bad!

EWWWW OMg i cant even believe you compared Rob to justin beiber i hate justin with a passion he looks and sounds like a little girl...one time he cam on the radio and i thought i was a new girl singer lol.  ROB PATTINSON ALL THE WAY!!!!! LOVE YOU ROB!

Ummm NONE!!!!

Rob

WE LOVE ROB! ♥♥

this pic is soooo yummy! thnx
Stini said:

Rob

The. Beibs. Is. Gay. And. A .Big. Fat. Jerk.

'Nuff said. And, yes, "Beibs" is meant to be misspelled.

Sereen Volturi said:  amen!!!!

The. Beibs. Is. Gay. And. A .Big. Fat. Jerk.

'Nuff said. And, yes, "Beibs" is meant to be misspelled.

i think robert pattinson but my daugther say that justin bieber

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...