Who Is the Teen Heartthrob You Fell In Love With When You Were a Child/Adolescent?

Yep, yep, yep for those who know me will know I'm just very boy-crazy lolz ;p!

So all of us when we were younger fell for the famous teen heartthrob of the time; whether it was in the 70's John Travolta, the 80's John Stamos, the 90's Nick Carter, the early 2000's Aaron Carter (fame and good looks runs in the family lol) or recently Justin Bieber. This blog is for you to answer who is or was your favourite teen heartthrob???

OR if you have any other teen heartthrobs that haven't been shown, leave a comment below anyway and let us know who your favourite teen heartthrob is!

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite teen heartthrobs are Nick Carter when he was a teenager (my absolute dream guy BTW!), I had a massive crush on Jesse McCartney when I was 8, Taylor Lautner coz he is THE dreamiest guy on the planet and of course, Cody Simpson!!

@Jasperismydestiny

Haha nice to see another BSB fan! I agree, AJ's awesome though I am a sucker for Nick ;p!

I have a massive crush on John Stamos, Ryan Reynolds and Alex Pettyfer!

I used to be in love with Zac Efron and Jesse McCartney when I was 7yrs old. 

EmalieLillianHaleCullen

Xx

My heartthrob from teenage years would be Michael Jackson. RIP Michael.
I have to admit, I'm little late for the boat on this one. I am 29 after all.  I never thought  any famous person was really good looking until Zac Efron came along. And I've never ever had a real attraction to anyone famous until Robert Pattinson. Maybe I'm just picky?! I don't know why, I've just never really looked at more than the acting until about 5 years ago.
All the replies so far are from people *much* younger than I, but here goes: my very first crush was Kirk Cameron when I was 12. Then I moved on to Joe McIntyre of New Kids On The Block later rotating thru all the members of the band (I use that term rather loosely). Then it was Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck and most recently Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal. Though fully out of my appropriate age bracket, Robert Pattinson has grown on me in the last month or so. Pretty late to the party I know but he only became a grown up to me since seeing the Water for Elephants previews. Lol
I was head over heels for Scott Baio. Yea that was awhile ago but just the same I was so "In Love" with him and had his posters all over my room. Now many years later I feel that similar obsession with the Twilight series and the characters that play them so perfectly. Nobody has been able to take the place of Scott Baio until now. Ha! Ha!
hmm...my heartthrobs before would be jesse mccartney, zac efron, taylor lautner, nick and joe jonas which i think sometimes i still do fall for them :) and now adds robert pattinson and Booboo stewart plus the korean actor Kim Bum ♥ anybody knows him?? =">
Omg nick Carter was and still is my dream guy he leaves me speechless literally I met him once and could only manage to say " can u sign this" and" cani have akiss" lol

Glee said:
My favourite teen heartthrobs are Nick Carter when he was a teenager (my absolute dream guy BTW!), I had a massive crush on Jesse McCartney when I was 8, Taylor Lautner coz he is THE dreamiest guy on the planet and of course, Cody Simpson!!
Definetely out of my age bracket, he could be my kid but Taylor Lautner has my heart. I'm looking for an older version of exactly him with all the phasing too, Ha!  Rob Pattinson is also hot, if only i could back a few or more years. It seems all ages love the Twilight,  so you know you have a equal fan here in age.

Spin Hermie said:
All the replies so far are from people *much* younger than I, but here goes: my very first crush was Kirk Cameron when I was 12. Then I moved on to Joe McIntyre of New Kids On The Block later rotating thru all the members of the band (I use that term rather loosely). Then it was Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck and most recently Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal. Though fully out of my appropriate age bracket, Robert Pattinson has grown on me in the last month or so. Pretty late to the party I know but he only became a grown up to me since seeing the Water for Elephants previews. Lol
Since I'm probably the oldest Twi-Fan on this site, I have to admit my teen heartthrob was James Dean.  I cried for two days when he died.  There you have it, confessions from a very old Twifan!!!!
I don't even know why and I know this is stupid but when I was like 12 or 13 I was madly in love with Joe Jonas xD..  Nick Carter! he was my favorite guy of the Backstreet boys.. He's so hot!  I liked Jc chasez (N'sync)

now i'm kind of obsessed with robert pattinson..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...