Mine is Alice.....I also like all the Vampire brothers

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jasper, because of the warrior thing. He msut have the most incredibly interesting backstory, which could easily parallel the real conditions in the borderlands between U.S. and Mexico, and then on into Mexico, at the same time Jasper would have been in charge of leading an army of newly-turned vampires. If you are interested in what it was really like then, read "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy. It's fiction, but it's based on incredible research into the history of that region.
Edward because he has to vampire nature to battle against what his heart wants. The love and the patience he has with Bella is out of this world.
I had this question in my Twi Prom Queen Quiz:

Who is your favourite Twilight character (from any of the books), and why?
Emmett coz,
* His sense of humor, how he jokes around with Bella but isn't mean about it.
* Even though Rosalie doesn't like Bella, his not influenced by her and still loves Bella like a sister.
* He doesn't take everything seriously as Edward (Edward is all about the doom and gloom) where as Emmett is enjoying being a vampire.
* He doesn't judge his family on their choices or if they "slip up"
* With Edward and Bellan, he is a supporting brother and becomes a good friend to Bella and completely looks past the fact she's a human.
* Emmett is relaxed with everyone and always makes jokes especially towards Bella, Like when she says things about vampires and what she thinks of Edward, Emmett is always there with a smart ass remark or joke to lighten the mood.
* Emmett and Rosalie balance each other out, they may seem like opposites but they have a connection that can't be explained. There love for each other is unconditional even though they don't always see eye to eye on things but at the end of the they will stick by each other.

btw Emmett was my Fave before Kellan was announced.= p
Rosalie
because she has sad past
she must live with unhuman life so she don't want this life
and anouther reson
i love she because
she is beautyful person........
ALL OF THEM BUT MAINLY THE CULLEN MEN BECOUSE THERE ALL SEXY
Edward but love Jasper too. And how CUTE is alice.
S***, is that too many? "/

Guys, comments my discussion it's called 'who would you want to be in twilight'
thankyou x
Alice. She has a sense of humor in a dark world.
I agree about Rosalie. She is a very compelling character, played very well.

I just don't quite get her holding the grudge and being pissy for over a century. I mean, what is the profit in that?

Zafiara M Hale said:
Rosalie
because she has sad past
she must live with unhuman life so she don't want this life
and anouther reson
i love she because
she is beautyful person........
Yeah I agree I like all of the characters but I probably like Alice....Jasper....Emmett the best
There all amazing...LOL

Morgaine Chya said:
Jasper, because of the warrior thing. He msut have the most incredibly interesting backstory, which could easily parallel the real conditions in the borderlands between U.S. and Mexico, and then on into Mexico, at the same time Jasper would have been in charge of leading an army of newly-turned vampires. If you are interested in what it was really like then, read "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy. It's fiction, but it's based on incredible research into the history of that region.
im tied between alice n jasper. they're soo awesome!!!!!!!!
Whua, i like almost everybody (not everyboedy, ofcousre, but almost everybody:P) of twilight, but Carlisle is my favorite, i think. He's always very ca;m and he would give anything fore he's family. And he is hot, ofcourse:P>
I really like Edward, Bella and Alice.
I can't really decide between them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...