Can u choose ur favorite vamp or is it just 2 much for u?????

Views: 918

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is alice b/c i just LOVE her special ability and she is also very funny. She can be kinda sneaky and she is usaully the one who comes up with all the great ideas. And u can tell she really cares about Edward and Bella.
Attachments:
ALICE AND EMMETT Alice is awesome because she is THE true sister and friend, she was the one who accepted Bella right when she saw her coming. She was also the one who knew Edward better then anyone else in the family. Emmett is funny because he makes the most random remarks he is awesome because of that.

I totally agree with u!!!!
Maddie said:
ALICE AND EMMETT Alice is awesome because she is THE true sister and friend, she was the one who accepted Bella right when she saw her coming. She was also the one who knew Edward better then anyone else in the family. Emmett is funny because he makes the most random remarks he is awesome because of that.
Alice......with her ability she knows everything....She knew first of all about Edward and Bella...She is so cute...
I really like Alice, she is so cute and I love her personality! I also like Emmett because he's like a big brother type, protective but also always kinda picking on Bella. He's funny!
ALICE.......I want a friend like that!!!!!
I would say alice because she loves shopping and fashon. And her hair cut is totaly cute!!!! And she physcic!!!!
my favorite vamp is alice. she is really great. i love how she is such a good person. she would be a great friend because she'll always be there for u when u best need it. she always like to make u smile and cheer u up...
Everyone loves Alice !! :D But my fave vamp It's obviously Carlisle. I would like to have a father just like him !
mine is emmett, he is soooooooooo funny lol he is the perfect type of guy..more perfect tahn edward in some ways because humor is so sexy
Emmett is my fave. He has a good time no matter what and always tries to see the optimistic side of things.
i really like alice cuz she's just so sweet and seems like the perfect sister, and also i share her loooove of clothes so i think we'd work out great!!!!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...