I have to be honest about Breaking Dawn i loved the whole twilight saga twilight BRILLANT new moon CLASS eclipse MAGNIFICENT breaking dawn ...ok.
I loved the start of it how her and edward got married, the wedding, i liked how she got pregent but didnt really understand it.. i loved how itt went into jacobs POV... so basically i really loved book 1 and 2... but book 3.. I didnt really enjoy, edward seemed alot out of his character. and the way she skiped the whole vampire thing i thought was bad. and the volturi just walked away.. i didnt like the ending, though i was happy no one got hurt... so im a bit unsure weather im the only one who thinks this..
btw i loved all the books. im not saying anything bad about stephanie meyer. just that i didnt realluy like the ending... so what do you think ???

Tags: alex, breaking, dawn, ending

Views: 18

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i just finished breaking dawn, and i dont really agree. i actually loved the ending but it just made me so sad that it was over and that kate and tanya lost a sister because of a mistake, that i wished i hadn't read it (only to keep myself guessing a little longer) i agree that edward did seem out of character, but what would you do if the love of your existance was dying infront of you??? i sympathize for him.... poor sexy edward. as far as the volturi are concerned im very happy with the outcome. that no one (besides irina) got hurt and that it keeps the outcome happy. (mostly) i love kate and garrett evn though they only have a few lines at the end. but i respect your opinion.
thank you for your opinion... im really glad you enjoyed it. and i was sad for irina too.

Delica Cullen said:
i just finished breaking dawn, and i dont really agree. i actually loved the ending but it just made me so sad that it was over and that kate and tanya lost a sister because of a mistake, that i wished i hadn't read it (only to keep myself guessing a little longer) i agree that edward did seem out of character, but what would you do if the love of your existance was dying infront of you??? i sympathize for him.... poor sexy edward. as far as the volturi are concerned im very happy with the outcome. that no one (besides irina) got hurt and that it keeps the outcome happy. (mostly) i love kate and garrett evn though they only have a few lines at the end. but i respect your opinion.
I love the very end of it, when they're together y'know. it made me cry.
But yeah I enjoy reading Breaking dawn a lot. But when i think about it afterwards it seems a little lame. Because of already mentioned things. Although I didn't really think Edward was out of character. or yeah maybe when he's nice to Jacob, that seemed odd to me as well so..
I keep forgetting what the end to Eclipse is.. *goes checking* I never remember anything from eclipse but the tent scene. lol. So i hope the movie will change that for me! Oh yeah I loved that ending so much. so cute. just like breaking dawn and twilight. Those are the best endings.
I didn't like the ending to new moon as well, with the bikes and Jacob. I thought it was kinda lame. I dunno why, but never liked and probably never will. Even though New Moon is my favourite book because all of the emotions it lets you go through (I love crying, so I love every book and movie that makes me cry)

Yeah Breaking dawn is my least favourite because i'm never too thrilled about when I think about it, but I loooove it when I'm reading it. And I probably didn't want Bella to have to go through the newborn stuff, and show the pain to edward and that the volturi started a fight and would hurt some of the pack and some of the vampires. That would have killed me too. So if I was Stephenie and I had to write Breaking Dawn, I wouldn't change a thing, I would have written it the same way, even though I don't really like it. I just don't see a different way that it should have went or something.
I actually just realized that I actually love Breaking Dawn. Yeah I love breaking dawn, it's perfect.
I loved the book... but just felt like the ending was so brief, like she kept building it up, then bam, thats all we got. I would have loved to seen at least another chapter or so, but then, I didn't want the series to end at all. lol.
I have to agree that I even though I loved the book, I was disappointed with the ending of Breaking Dawn. I felt that Meyer was continually setting up this big confrontation only to have it go POOF at the end and all is well. I thought Eclipse was much more developed and ended well but I felt a little flat with Breaking Dawn--this is only because Meyer set up this great story with E & B getting married and having a "family", Bella moves on from Jacob and is engrossed in her new life as vampire, wife, and mother...and then she needs to fight to preserve it. The coalition is built up so much in the story that I would have liked to seen played out differently rather than the Vultori walking away.
breaking dawn had its great moments. the anticipated wedding scene and the excitement of the honeymoon period was a lot of fun to read. i thought it was kind of too convenient that jacob imprinted on renesemme, but understandable. and i agree that the ending was building up and then suddenly the battle just died. i wish there were more of life after the vulturi's departure...but like everyone; i just didn't want the book to end.

i did think the ending left on a good note; where edward could finally hear and feel what was really going on in bella's mind. now they are in sync of how they feel about each other, and are equals. yay for both.
lolz if anyone would get hurt in the book out of curiosity who do you think it would be? and how do u think that would efect the coming books?
Breaking Dawn was my favorite of the whole series except for the ending...but I guess it is sort of left open for another book

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...