Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I really think he sexy and say somthing to mine
When i get replys to mine i will add u
im trying to add u
Edward is not hot.
he is SUPER HOT.
I totally love Edward!!!
Edward is more than hot.... he´s totally perfect...
OF COURSE HE'S HOT! duh!!!!!! HE'S EDWARD! EDWARD! FOR GOD'S SAKE HE'S EDWARD!
*taking deep breaths* *inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale* ...... "this doesn't help!"...... *faints*
HELL YEAH HES VERY HOT , SEXY, FINE , AND EVERY OTHER WORD THAT GOS WITH HIS HOT AND SEXY FACE BODY AND EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THINK HE IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
I THINK HE IS SEXYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
I THINK HE IS FINEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
AND EVERY THING THAT GOS ALONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdwardEdward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*breaths* ok, i'm ok... *_*
He is that Hot he might self combust into flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thinks so too add me!

Brianna lee brenner said:
I really think he sexy and say somthing to mine

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...