We all know Bella would give her life for Edward and he would do the same for her, but who would you risk your life for? It could be a twilight character, cast member, or just ur love one.

I know if me and Robert Pattinson were together, there will be no doubt in my mind that i will try to help him. WoW... im obssessed.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My boyfriend Philly <3333 I'd die for him without hesitation or regret. Then again my friends and family too, you could say I'm like a guard dog I protect the ones I love with everything in my will power to do so at no matter what the cost. Life means nothing to me if I know I could of given it up to save someone I love.
That is really sweet. Your reply made my obssession with Robert sound childish. ahahaha

Savanna Cullen said:

My boyfriend Philly <3333 I'd die for him without hesitation or regret. Then again my friends and family too, you could say I'm like a guard dog I protect the ones I love with everything in my will power to do so at no matter what the cost. Life means nothing to me if I know I could of given it up to save someone I love.
It would kill me if anything ever happened to my boyfriend Rohan so it only makes sense that i would die for him..Also for my family and other loved ones..
id die 4 my family, and 4 my friends. if i was in love with someone id probably give my life 4 him 2,but im not.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...