Who's hotter in your opinion? Jacob or Edward? Let me know the one with the most votes is the one who is hotter!!

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward is sooo much hotter than Jacob (no offence Team Jacob fans.). Those eyes, his lips, his hair!!! The way he can make any girl swoon over him.... The way he smiles that crooked smile that just makes you drool.... The way his accent (well Rob's accent.lol) drives me up a wall, that makes me wanna jump through my television screen and do dirty dirty things to him..... ;)*
Do I have to mention any more to make you get what I'm talking about?? Yeah so what Jacob has the abs and has a great smile too... But he's no Edward Cullen thats for sure..... Are you getting it now?? So the answer to your question is: Hell Yes Edward Cullen is WAY HOTTER than Jacob F***ing Black..... (again no offense to Team Jacob fans) Just stating my opinion. Hope you liked my answer.... Riley's hot too...
Bella in New Moon: "Don't make me choose because it's going to be him. It's always been him!"
Ummmmm, EDWARD of course!
I lovve that line from the movie.
i said only edward.........
I love that line too! And even after he still doesn't get it! lol Wake up Jacob!! lol

April Love said:
I lovve that line from the movie.
Jacobs hotter but Edward has something that is just plain out irresistible, he's appeal is more for who he is and what he does then what he looks like where as Jacob is just plain hot when it comes down to only looks

Though I will always be an Edward fan
edward of course

I forgot to add these photo's to my reply to this question..
April Love said:
Edward is sooo much hotter than Jacob (no offence Team Jacob fans.). Those eyes, his lips, his hair!!! The way he can make any girl swoon over him.... The way he smiles that crooked smile that just makes you drool.... The way his accent (well Rob's accent.lol) drives me up a wall, that makes me wanna jump through my television screen and do dirty dirty things to him..... ;)*
Do I have to mention any more to make you get what I'm talking about?? Yeah so what Jacob has the abs and has a great smile too... But he's no Edward Cullen thats for sure..... Are you getting it now?? So the answer to your question is: Hell Yes Edward Cullen is WAY HOTTER than Jacob F***ing Black..... (again no offense to Team Jacob fans) Just stating my opinion. Hope you liked my answer.... Riley's hot too...
I agree on both parts Edward/Rob... And I thought my answer was good.... ;)*

bwen said:
Edward definitely has more appeal not only does he have the whole strong sex god image going, he is intelligent, talented, far more mature than Jacob. Edward does has his dense moments, he tends to over think things and doesn't get input from Bella when it comes to her safety, but he always seems to think he isn't worthy of Bella.
Jacob thinks he is the perfect one for Bella, yet he is whiny, manipulative and self centred, he often behaves like a child and Bella treats him like child letting him get away with annoying crap. With Edward Bella expects a mature man and that is what she gets for the most part he evolves as he becomes more attune with his human emotions, Jacob is kind of static there really isn't any emotional growth, even once he transfers his affection to Renessme its still the same obsessive attitude.
If you just look at the actors Robert Pattinson beats Taylor Lautner hands down. Taylor seems to be the cookie cutter PR guy, perfect smile, perfect answer but very plastic and boring. Rob is original, seems genuine has eyes that you can get lost in and a smile or smirk that can make you laugh and sigh. Taylor has a baby face, Rob has a classically proportioned chiseled jaw and a series of facial expressions that run the full range of emotions, I don't see this in Taylor.
So who is hotter EDWARD/ROBERT!!!!!!
Edward duh!! I wouldn't have cared who played him in the movies I will always think Edward is hotter. Partly because he doesn't just have good looks he's a GENTLEMAN (unlike that DOG!) I'm just glad that Robert Pattinson is a sexy beast!! And that smile!! And he doesn't have a conventional look to him, he's got kind of a "different" look. Does that make sense?
I want to say edward but you cant resist Jacob in New Moon or Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JACOB ! BUT IM TEAM EDWARD LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...