WHO DO WE GIRLS THINK IS HOTTER?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course Edward Cullen!!!
Of course.... Edward Cullen!!!! Rob is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS and SEXY... sorry Taylor cant compete against him...
I totally agree

Gina dodd said:
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD SOMEBODY THINK THAT JAKE'S MORE HOT THAN EDWARD CULLEN?!?!?!?!?!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S UTTERLY INSANE FOR SOMEONE TO THINK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edward cuulen for sure x
Jacob!!!!

Delica Cullen said:
i dont wanna sound like a perfectionist (even though i kinda do strive for it) but it says jacob is 108.9. sry plz dont take this as an offensive comment!! Caitlin Cullen Black said:
Jacob Black he is so hot 108.4 of pure hotness
Most defenitleyyyyyEDWARD he is SOOO HOT i mean so is jacob but 4 me GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!¡!¡¡!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3
I agree with you! He is just so hot and who wouldn't want a dog that is also a super hot guy!?

Madi Swift said:
Jacob Black! He's tan, tall, muscular, and is adorable when he's happy and hott when he's angry! He knows how to brighten someone's day. Did I mention he's HILARIOUS?! Edward may be good looking and all, but he's too quiet and WAY over protective for me.
I agree with you! He is just so hot and who wouldn't want a dog that is also a super hot guy!?

Madi Swift said:
Jacob Black! He's tan, tall, muscular, and is adorable when he's happy and hott when he's angry! He knows how to brighten someone's day. Did I mention he's HILARIOUS?! Edward may be good looking and all, but he's too quiet and WAY over protective for me.

Madi Swift said:
Team Jacob all the way! He is just a total hottie! Edward is just a creeper that preys on women by watching them sleep and reading their EVERY thought. If I ever bumped into Edward I would say what Jacob said "stay the heck out of my head!" Jake is just hot and he is mine so team Edward people just face the facts that Jacob is a much better choice! >8)
Team Jacob all the way! He is just a total hottie! Edward is just a creeper that preys on women by watching them sleep and reading their EVERY thought. If I ever bumped into Edward I would say what Jacob said "stay the heck out of my head!" Jake is just hot and he is mine so team Edward people just face the facts that Jacob is a much better choice! >8)
Delica black I agree with you

Madi Swift said:
thank you, delica Delica Black said:
why do people ask these questions.!!!!! it drives me crazy trying to decide!!!! Jacob duh.!!! i totally agree with madi swift. hes just perfect.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...