WHO DO WE GIRLS THINK IS HOTTER?

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course Edward Cullen!!!
Of course.... Edward Cullen!!!! Rob is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS and SEXY... sorry Taylor cant compete against him...
I totally agree

Gina dodd said:
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD SOMEBODY THINK THAT JAKE'S MORE HOT THAN EDWARD CULLEN?!?!?!?!?!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S UTTERLY INSANE FOR SOMEONE TO THINK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edward cuulen for sure x
Jacob!!!!

Delica Cullen said:
i dont wanna sound like a perfectionist (even though i kinda do strive for it) but it says jacob is 108.9. sry plz dont take this as an offensive comment!! Caitlin Cullen Black said:
Jacob Black he is so hot 108.4 of pure hotness
Most defenitleyyyyyEDWARD he is SOOO HOT i mean so is jacob but 4 me GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!¡!¡¡!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3
Between Edward and jacob I would have to say Edward but what about the others everyone has been going crazy over the two of them what about The other to me I find Jasper to be very appealing sexy in the aggressive assertive and dreamy sort of way I am for team Jasper he is quit jet out spoking 
Between Edward and jacob I would have to say Edward but what about the others everyone has been going crazy over the two of them what about The other to me I find Jasper to be very appealing sexy in the aggressive assertive and dreamy sort of way I am for team Jasper he is quit jet out spoking 
Edward Cullen all the way no joke.!!
Edward Cullen all the way no joke.!!
Jacob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...