WHO DO WE GIRLS THINK IS HOTTER?

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly Jake is just pure hotness

Delica Cullen said:
i dont wanna sound like a perfectionist (even though i kinda do strive for it) but it says jacob is 108.9. sry plz dont take this as an offensive comment!! Caitlin Cullen Black said:
Jacob Black he is so hot 108.4 of pure hotness

Delica Cullen said:
i dont wanna sound like a perfectionist (even though i kinda do strive for it) but it says jacob is 108.9. sry plz dont take this as an offensive comment!! Caitlin Cullen Black said:

Delica Cullen said:

Delica Cullen said:
Between Edward and jacob I would have to say Edward but what about the others everyone has been going crazy over the two of them what about The other to me I find Jasper to be very appealing sexy in the aggressive assertive and dreamy sort of way I am for team Jasper he is quit jet out spoking 
Between Edward and jacob I would have to say Edward but what about the others everyone has been going crazy over the two of them what about The other to me I find Jasper to be very appealing sexy in the aggressive assertive and dreamy sort of way I am for team Jasper he is quit jet out spoking 
Edward Cullen all the way no joke.!!
Edward Cullen all the way no joke.!!
Jacob
Totaly agree.. Edward is BEST..! <3

Gina dodd said:
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD SOMEBODY THINK THAT JAKE'S MORE HOT THAN EDWARD CULLEN?!?!?!?!?!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S UTTERLY INSANE FOR SOMEONE TO THINK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDWARD..! <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...