JACOB NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I so agree with rose patterson..like come on edward offcourse! :)
NO COMPETITION JACOB OFCOURSE!!
Jacob.
Although Jacob has the most rockin body, Edward is so sweet that he melts my heart! I want them both!
no compatichion for me
I really really agree with this your so totally right :)

Rose Patterson said:
No....Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is the buffest (physically muscular) but Edward (Robert Pattinson) is definitely the most beautiful and physically good looking. My proof is that he has been voted the World's Sexiest and most Beautiful Man, beating other gorgeous celebs such as Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt and more. Taylor isn't even on the list as he's not even a man yet, as he's only 17!
Jacob has the full package!!!!! He is hot and he has a sweet personality. It's just perfect 
JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JACOB JACOB JACOB!!!!!!!!! Lol
And Jasper, And Seth Cleawater too.. Lol

Rose Patterson said:
No....Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is the buffest (physically muscular) but Edward (Robert Pattinson) is definitely the most beautiful and physically good looking. My proof is that he has been voted the World's Sexiest and most Beautiful Man, beating other gorgeous celebs such as Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt and more. Taylor isn't even on the list as he's not even a man yet, as he's only 17!
I AGREE!!!!!!! LOLZ

jackie said:
EDWARD AND JASPER DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO EDWARD!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...