Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

Emmett and Rosalie??

Jasper and Alice??

or

Carlisle and Emse?? x

Tags: Olympian, alice, bella, best, carlise, couples, cullens, doctor, edward, emmett, More…esme, jasper, pattinson, rob, swan

Views: 891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Totally Agree :) x

makenzie caufield said:
EMMET AND ROSALIE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Carlile and Esme definetely, she is so lovable to all and each of them, Carlile is very understanding guy, don't you think?
Yeah. I totally agree - Esme is such a lovely person, so loving and caring.
Carlisle is like the God of vampires, he knows everything! And I admire his self-control. :) x

teresa medina said:
I think Carlile and Esme definetely, she is so lovable to all and each of them, Carlile is very understanding guy, don't you think?
The best Cullen couple is... Alice and Jasper! They are so alike and yet so different; they balance each other out. If not for Alice, Jasper would be miserable and lonely because he would have never met the Cullen's if not for Alice.
ilike Jasper and Alice. they understand each other so much, i wonder if its because they are both gifted Vampires
Carlisle and Emse
Jasper and Alice.
and Emmett and Rosalie.
I go for Jasper and Alice because their love is sweet and cute.
Emmett and Rosalie cause 24/7 they're thinking about each other! Which of course, is passion!
I so agree with you!

Jade Desliva said:
The best Cullen couple is... Alice and Jasper! They are so alike and yet so different; they balance each other out. If not for Alice, Jasper would be miserable and lonely because he would have never met the Cullen's if not for Alice.
I think it would have to be carlisle and esme because they always keep their family together.
Carlisle and esme :) love them!!!!
I think Alice n Jasper are the best couple they look so perfect together and there personalities fit like matching jigsaw pieces x
I like Jasper and Alice the best.I like how Alice and Jasper play around with each other yet are serious when needed to be.They look like a cute couple.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...