Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

Emmett and Rosalie??

Jasper and Alice??

or

Carlisle and Emse?? x

Tags: Olympian, alice, bella, best, carlise, couples, cullens, doctor, edward, emmett, More…esme, jasper, pattinson, rob, swan

Views: 892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Rosalie and Emmett cos they're both on opposite sides (Emmett likes Bella and Rosalie doesnt) but they're still passionately in love!! <3 x
Jasper and Alice! But Carlisle and Esme looks happy together as well...=)
Jasper and Alice
Love them all but for me it's a tie between Carlise and Esme, & Alice & Jasper.
Carlisle and Esme just... fit together so well and I love them as a couple, couldnt imagine the cullen clan without them together!
As for alice & jasper... I love the contrast their romance shows with Edward/Bella and Rosalie/Emmett; for me both of their romances are more overt and 'showy', but with Alice & Jasper its more subtle, but still just as deep and profound :)
I agree with you.
Thanks for your answer! :)

Kerrie Nicholson said:
Carlisle and Esme just... fit together so well and I love them as a couple, couldnt imagine the cullen clan without them together!
As for alice & jasper... I love the contrast their romance shows with Edward/Bella and Rosalie/Emmett; for me both of their romances are more overt and 'showy', but with Alice & Jasper its more subtle, but still just as deep and profound :)
I totally agree with you! =D

Kerrie Nicholson said:
JASPER AND ALICE
JASPER AND ALICE! no doubt
Alice <3 Jasper <3<3<3
alice is so sweet and jasper is so reserved and yet there love is so deep.......he would do anything for her and she him...... they prolly more rival bella and edward's love..........the most in the saga.........I only hope that all of us could find the kinda of love that all the Cullen family have for each other and as a whole........
Jasper and Alice
EMMET AND ROSALIE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...