I love Emmett what about all u guys

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say Edward....cuz he's the reason I watch so much.;) but after seeing photo's and vids of Emmett....I'd have to say that he was the one I could look at all day.;) Just something about him...his eyes,dimples and my oh my that smile, expecially when he has that cap on backwards.:)
Mine is Carlisle! I remember the first time I saw Peter's entrance... I turned into a complete soft melty centred girl and I loved it!! I love carlisle as a character anyway, but Peter's looks and awesome acting are the icing on the cake :)
Emmett hands down! Don't get me wrong I adore Edward but come on did you see Emmett climb that tree to catch the ball. WOW WOW WOW hotness at its finest.
Emmet all the way too...not taking anything away from all the other Cullen men tho cos that is 1 damn fine family!! hehe
Kirsty-Marie Simpson said:
not taking anything away from all the other Cullen men tho cos that is 1 damn fine family!! hehe
Couldn't agree more!
I'm indecisive between Edward and Emmett! With Edward you have that manly jawline, gorgeous hair and angelic smile! With Emmett you have those sexy muscles, very adorable dimples and beautiful smile! Too hard to choose! ????
u mite find this crazy but i like jasper more than all of them. hes so different!!!!!!!!
JASPER!!!!
Edward hands down. I love Emmett's goofy personality also. But that will only take you so far in the romance department, I don't there is any man that can top edward's skills.
Edward without a doubt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...