who's your favorite twilight character? bella, edward, alice, jasper, rosalie, emmett, carlisle, jacob, sam, paul, jared, seth, leah or other

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rosalie hales said:
my fav guy has 2 b emmett nd my fav girl is tied between angela, alice nd rosalie :D

Me too... Er, Emmet I mean... I think Twilight won't be that much fun without Emmet, lol. I love Bella and Edward of course and Alice too... but I think Emmet somehow being 'normal' side of the whole mess and he certainly brings a lot of fun inside the Cullen family. I always loves the part where he teases Bella, esp in Breaking Dawn.
My fav characters is the entire Cullen family. Edward is so smart and sophisticated, Carlisle is so wise and sexy, Esme is so sweet, Emmet is agressive sexy and strong(just like I like em), Jasper is mysterious and swave, Rosealie is stern but georgeous, Alice is free spirited and majestic, and Bella is a clumsy lucky b#@ch!!!
I wanted to kill Bella in eclipse. She was rotten to Edward and Jacob. She wanted to have a cake and eat it too and I'm glad she went through a mental and emotional breakdown. It was well deserved.

Renesmee13 said:
I love the whole twilight characters... But I dont like Bella in eclipse at all.
I don't have a favorite. But if i had to choose it would be between Emment Alice Charlie or Jacob
Edward and Alice are my faves, I'd love to BE Bella though. I love all the Cullens too :)
Edward and Alice are my faves, I'd love to BE Bella though. I love all the Cullens too :)
Agreed but I like everyone Cullen/Hale everyone wolfpack and I have to be on te Riley too cuz Xavier samuels… tht explain tht!d:

carlie cullen said:
and renesmee and carlisle EVERBODY except the volturi and james coven
Edward of course
Renesmee! I absalutly adore her but I love all the character honestly even some off the bad one's only because there interesting to me. I love Edward and Alice and Bella and Jake I love them All
Bella , Edward, Carlisle, Emmet, Alice and Bree- i like her Story :D
Team Edward so he is my faviorte Chracter of all time i love him soo much!!

Jasper and Alice!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...