who's your favorite twilight character? bella, edward, alice, jasper, rosalie, emmett, carlisle, jacob, sam, paul, jared, seth, leah or other

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed

Lana said:
JACOB!!
yeah

Alice Cullen Hale said:
I love them all becuase they all have diffrent qualities that are great!!!
I can't choose between bella, jacob, alice or edward
Edward, Bella, Alice and Charlie
its between alice, edward, bella
My favorites are Edward, Bella, Alice, Emmett and Esme <3
well i like cullens family...but at 1's my favorites edwar & bella..then alice......
Leah !!! i like her !! because i think i look like her !! :D

but i love Jacob and the Wolfpack !!!

*hate Vampires!!* :(
For me it is Edward definitely & after him I like Carlisle.Then on some level I like Seth, cause he likes Edward (LOL). These three are my absolute favourites.

But I don't like Bella in Eclipse, come on girl make up your mind. She was like "Oh, I love Edward, but I can't let Jacob get hurt".
I can understand the dilemma she was facing there, but it felt to me like she didn't want to let go either of the guys, kind of like hanging on both of them at the same time,which was not possible. In one moment she was all mature, sorted girl & suddenly she was confused, it didn't really appeal me.

I don't have problem with Bella's character in other 3 books, actually I love her in those 3 books. But in Eclipse, she kind of annoyed me.

But absolutely loved Edward, Carlisle & Seth.
My absolute favorite is Edward cullen, but i also like Alice cullen, Jacob Black, Emmet cullen, and Esme cullen. They are all sooooooo awsome
I am so Team Edward and Bella all the way!!
me either

Maria V. Ortiz said:
I can't choose between bella, jacob, alice or edward

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...