I wanna know whose seen New Moon! Was it good, did it follow along with the book? Tell me BUT PLEASE NO SPOILERS! I hate that :-)

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i already seen it last Sunday with my little brother & sister. Overall the movie followed the book pretty well and it's really great & awesome!! Haha but my little sis really upset when jacob's dumped by Bella in the last scene. All the actor/actress doing their job really well especially Mike (he's really funny!!!), Laurent & Wolf pack CGI transformation (loved it!!). I do hope in Eclipse, they'll put more action especially in fight scene between new born vampire (lead by Victoria)- the Cullen- Wolf pack - the Volturi......now i can't wait to see Eclispe!!!! :)
I have seen it twice, it was soooo awesome!! I loved it! I thought it was really close to the book. Two thumbs waaaay up from me!! :)
i saw new moon the first day it came out and it was wonderful. i loved every part of it.it felt like the whole book was going in fast motion. it was realy funny. i didnt expect that seeing that edward and bella broke up but yeah.
i personally was disappointed the very first time i saw it. But then again it couldve been that i went to the midnight showing and had to sit about 5 feet away from the screen, and there were some really rude ppl talking and laughing throughout the whole movie. However is saw it again the next day and liked it a lot better. Your post was from the 20th of november so im going to assume you already saw it. How'd you like it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...