We all know there going get marry but what after the end . They should never stop when it stops lot hearts will brake. wht u think.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It not that the fans know what happend it's the fact that her ideas and work were incomplete and "shown" ot the public before she was ready to show it.  Therefore the desire to "surprise" the readers of Midnight Sun was taken away fro the author...  But in that I've read what is posted and loved it...  Don't think that that will completed for a long time if ever :(  Shame as it adds another dimension to Edward.  The "animalistic" intentions was not indepth in the "Twilight" books as it was in Midnight Sun.

laquever said:

i wish she finish the book  i never understood what the big deal was any way  we all knew what happend because of twilight  but i do think it was wrong that someone leak her work out but i just wish she could pick it up and finish midnight sun

Raquel said:
like everyone I will still search the net for stuff, perhaps if we are really good midnight sun may have a showing...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...