i was just wondering, why is it that your Team Edward/Jacob. Why do you like them better than the other and why do you think there better for Bella?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well in the movies, i always kinda root for team jacob! lol its probably because taylor lautner is A LOT hotter than rob pattinson. but then in the books, edward just has this unbelievably unselfish attitude. he would literallly do anything for bella; so would jacob but in a much different way. jacobs personality is a lot more comical then edwards, but edward was also born in 1901, so its a little old fashion. either way the series is still amazing <3

jennamariemcgregor said:
Hello guys! im new here. i just joined lastnite. listen. I've been coming here for a long time now and i haven't the slightest clue what to do. hehe. pathetic huh!!! Anyway! back to the disscussion. I am NOT nor will i EVER be a fan of jacob black!!!!! He is everything i HATE in a person. He is rude, arrogant, selfcentred, cocky, immaure and down right ANNOYING!!!! How anyone could like/love him i just don't know!!! Im not denying that jacob has deep feelings for bella, i know he does! but he needed to learn that what you WANT and what you GET are to very DIFFERENT things!!!!! He needed to know that bella is NOT his and she never will be. I have always thought from the very bottom of my heart that bella and edward should be together. they are what TRUE and UNCONDITIONAL love is all about. I have always thought of jacob as the younger brother bella never had. and whatever bella's feelings for jacob, wether they be love or friendship her deep love for edward will always eclipse that. end of story!! so no i will NEVER in a MILLION YEARS have sympathy for jacob!!! TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE him, and would support and defend him to the VERY ends of the earth!!!!!!! LOVE YOU EDWARD FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX
You echo my sentiments completely. When Eclipse came out in June, I saw it 11 times at the movies. Each time I got angrier and angrier with Jacob. He's such a whiner - not to mention he forced himself on Bella - not a good example for teenage boys. Fortunately Bella punched his face in retaliation. There are also two different times when Jacox's voice just grates on my nerves. When he says, "After all she has a right to know. She's the one the red head is after." Listening to that drove me crazy
Yessss ! Everything you just said made my day <3 Team Edward All The Way, and we need to protect him like you said <33

jennamariemcgregor said:
Hello guys! im new here. i just joined lastnite. listen. I've been coming here for a long time now and i haven't the slightest clue what to do. hehe. pathetic huh!!! Anyway! back to the disscussion. I am NOT nor will i EVER be a fan of jacob black!!!!! He is everything i HATE in a person. He is rude, arrogant, selfcentred, cocky, immaure and down right ANNOYING!!!! How anyone could like/love him i just don't know!!! Im not denying that jacob has deep feelings for bella, i know he does! but he needed to learn that what you WANT and what you GET are to very DIFFERENT things!!!!! He needed to know that bella is NOT his and she never will be. I have always thought from the very bottom of my heart that bella and edward should be together. they are what TRUE and UNCONDITIONAL love is all about. I have always thought of jacob as the younger brother bella never had. and whatever bella's feelings for jacob, wether they be love or friendship her deep love for edward will always eclipse that. end of story!! so no i will NEVER in a MILLION YEARS have sympathy for jacob!!! TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE him, and would support and defend him to the VERY ends of the earth!!!!!!! LOVE YOU EDWARD FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX
im team edward defo coz 1 hes fit and 2 its the protection he shows for bella its like soooooo sweet and also he loves bella sooooooooooo much and plus they make the perfect couple defo TEAM EDWARD 4EVA !!!!!!!

i hate jacob especially in eclipse because he wont get into his head that bella is with edward and wants to be with edward forever and that she doesn't want to be with jacob but jacob is sooo whiny and gos on and on about it "oohhhh i think bella is better for me than you are " for god sake just get into ur head that SHE WANTS TO BE WITH EDWARD NOT YOU WOLF !!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...