I think that Breaking Dawn is going to be a huge flop simply because there making it pg-13 when the book is clearly not. This book is so special and i so look forward to seeing it come to life, but if it isnt going to be the way of the book i would prefer not to see it. I want to see Bella being, and transforming into a vampire, i want to see her first hunt and the way it is in the book. I want to see Bella and Edward love for the first time, but the way it is in the book. Im sorry but i think twilight is for older people not 11 and 12 year olds who couldnt possibly know one thing about love and sacrafice. So why not make Breaking Dawn the way it should be for the right crowd.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree!!!!!! I dont wanna see a "litlle girl harry potter" movie, where a kiss is just the big deal . Everybody who has read "breaking down" knows that it`s not a child story. And it is the last one!! Come on....they have to make it as it really is!!!!! I think we should write something to Stephenie , for her to discuss this ( really really important theme) with Summit. I know its kinda impossible for us to do something with Summit, but I think that trying worth it!!!!
LOL
I just wanted to say that i agree! I have read the books over and over again each time like it is my first time.I am crazy about the books that once I put down Breaking Dawn I am starting again with Twilight. Every time I decide to sit down and watch the movies I get upset because they change so much.I know they cant put everything but they missed so many key points in Twilight like how Bella and Edward first talked in the resturant about him dazzling the waitress and she told him she knew what he was in the car.Plus they never sat with each other at lunch. And the movie that James played was her at the age of 12 visiting her grandmother in California before she passed and Bella almost slipped off the pier.It was not her as a little girl in ballet class.Why did they have to change so much. I am not saying I wont see it but knowing how good the book is they really need to make it 2 movies or at least 3 hours long.And yes the book was not written for kids/teens it should be either rated R or 'not yet rated'. I too want to see Bella having the baby and out on her first hunt with Edward.I just don't want them to leave out the key points. I am worried also I don't want to be late down.I want them to make Breaking Dawn the way Stephanie intended it ti be.It's not like we haven't watched long movies before. I wouldn't care if part 1 was 3 hours and part 2 was 3 hours it would be worth it.And they can't say it would be to expensive to make because they know they will gross the money they need because look at the hit of the first two movies. And you know Eclipse is going to hit big in the box office.I know I will be there we have a entire group of women going from the age of 28 to 58.
I totally agree. In my opinion they should make 2 versions, one rated pg-13 n one R-rated for the adults, or better yet when it comes out on dvd make a unrated n uncut version for us "grown" ppl. I know i want to see it like they have it n the book n tht book to me is a rated"R" book.
Join my group 'petition to stop breaking dawn becoming pg 13/we love breaking dawn.. also i have a page on face book, heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/picture.php?success=1&id=116...!/pages/Petition-to-stop-breaking-dawn-becoming-PG-13/116475578368294
what its not that means there gonna take out all all the sex parts thats gonna mess up the whole movie that cant do that
Totally agree Breaking dawn is not a book for kids (0 - 14 yrs). In fact i think that the series itself is not meant for kids it was meant for adult. This is story about passion, sacrifice, danger, love, poetry, commitment, friendship, selfishness and totally hook. With all this ingedients, this can't be for kids, they can't know about all these feelings. It is about fire and ice. i do think they should reserve breaking dawn for adult only. They should not change the original version when they produce it. It make people confuse. While making breaking dawn i think they should exploit some aspects of Edward and the passionate love he shared with Bella. i want to see bella fighting with Edward to keep her baby and her becoming a vampire. This should be done in 2 films not possible in one. But i think that Stephenie will be producing breaking dawn. i hope she read our comments.
YOU ROCK!!! I couldn't agree with you more. I was sooooo just having this conversation with my co worker today.. who is a big Twilight fan.. although I am beginning to question her fandom.. bcuz she thinks that Breaking Dawn can be made in to a PG movie. I was like WTF do you mean that it can me made into a PG movie.. IT would barely pass for PG13.. It is the CLIMACTIC ending to a beautiful LOVE story. Twilight tells you about how they fell in love.. New Moon tells you of love, heartache, friendship.. and the sacrifices that are made for love and friendship.. Eclipse tells you about consequences..the result of those sacrifices. Breaking Dawn is their Happily Ever After.. it shows us the depth of Bella & Edwards love for each other.. through marriage, consummating their marriage, through the birth of Renesmee, through Bella's Rebirth, and lengths they go to just to protect the sanctity of it all. I don't mind that the books have a younger audience, but PARENTS can't buy their kids the books, which are way more explicit & think Hollywood is going to continue to keep it clean for their sake.

I stay STAY TRUE TO WHAT STEPHENIE MEYERS WROTE OR DON'T MAKE THE MOVIE AT ALL!
I totally agree. I too argue wit ppl at work when they say silly stuff about the movie lo!!!!!

Brandi Pardo said:
YOU ROCK!!! I couldn't agree with you more. I was sooooo just having this conversation with my co worker today.. who is a big Twilight fan.. although I am beginning to question her fandom.. bcuz she thinks that Breaking Dawn can be made in to a PG movie. I was like WTF do you mean that it can me made into a PG movie.. IT would barely pass for PG13.. It is the CLIMACTIC ending to a beautiful LOVE story. Twilight tells you about how they fell in love.. New Moon tells you of love, heartache, friendship.. and the sacrifices that are made for love and friendship.. Eclipse tells you about consequences..the result of those sacrifices. Breaking Dawn is their Happily Ever After.. it shows us the depth of Bella & Edwards love for each other.. through marriage, consummating their marriage, through the birth of Renesmee, through Bella's Rebirth, and lengths they go to just to protect the sanctity of it all. I don't mind that the books have a younger audience, but PARENTS can't buy their kids the books, which are way more explicit & think Hollywood is going to continue to keep it clean for their sake.

I guess will have to see. You may be surprised. Its not like there isnt pg and pg-13 movies out there that arent explicit. TV shows all sorts of things, I was really surprised at the direction Smallville took the past few seasons. You never know.
Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13. Showing Bella as a vampire & her first hunt isn't bad enough to need to be R. PG-13 will be just fine for that.
Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:

Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13

michelle said:
Join my group 'petition to stop breaking dawn becoming pg 13/we love breaking dawn.. also i have a page on face book, heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/picture.php?success=1&id=116...!/pages/Petition-to-stop-breaking-dawn-becoming-PG-13/116475578368294

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...