I think that Breaking Dawn is going to be a huge flop simply because there making it pg-13 when the book is clearly not. This book is so special and i so look forward to seeing it come to life, but if it isnt going to be the way of the book i would prefer not to see it. I want to see Bella being, and transforming into a vampire, i want to see her first hunt and the way it is in the book. I want to see Bella and Edward love for the first time, but the way it is in the book. Im sorry but i think twilight is for older people not 11 and 12 year olds who couldnt possibly know one thing about love and sacrafice. So why not make Breaking Dawn the way it should be for the right crowd.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13

Black Twilight said:
I totally agree. In my opinion they should make 2 versions, one rated pg-13 n one R-rated for the adults, or better yet when it comes out on dvd make a unrated n uncut version for us "grown" ppl. I know i want to see it like they have it n the book n tht book to me is a rated"R" book.
Yeah....I rly want to see the movie.... If it is rated r then I can't. I'm 14 but that shouldn't matter.....I think they shouldn't make rated r. I hope they don't and if they do make it pg13 u guys will just have to get over it and same to me if it is r. (but I doubt it, they will loose a lot of money)

luv Jacob said:
I guess will have to see. You may be surprised. Its not like there isnt pg and pg-13 movies out there that arent explicit. TV shows all sorts of things, I was really surprised at the direction Smallville took the past few seasons. You never know.
U r soooooo rite! Just look at tv shows too! And some pg 13 movies

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:
Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13. Showing Bella as a vampire & her first hunt isn't bad enough to need to be R. PG-13 will be just fine for that.
Exactly what I was thinking I see all these people mad because it is going to be pg-13 but if they really look at tv and pg-13 movies they do have that stuff several tv shows and several movies have alot of gore and they are pg13 and as for the sex scenes in the book they arent explicit it kinda just fades in and out.

Jessica Renesemee Cullen said:
U r soooooo rite! Just look at tv shows too! And some pg 13 movies

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:
Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13. Showing Bella as a vampire & her first hunt isn't bad enough to need to be R. PG-13 will be just fine for that.
I think your totally right about this. (and im 15) But your completly right. They should make it to the best of their ability, and to do that... It definatly needs to be rated R, NOT pg-13. Maybe they'll get some more common sence before they acully start making it.
I have a right to my opinion n so does everyone else. Even though i think i there should be 2 versions, it honestly doesnt matter because either way i will be watchin the movies n purchasing them when they come out on dvd. And the scene u r referring to is the first time they had sex, but wht about the first time they had sex after she was turned. There were details. It did not fade to black.

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:
Guys SM will NEVER let BD be Rated R!!! I know for a fact when SM sold the rights for the books to be made into movies there was a part that said they COULD NOT be Rated R!! SM does NOT watch Rated R movies herself. (She is a mormon & we, yes I said we, do NOT watch Rated R movies.) The book does NOT show explicit sex scenes, it fades to black. They will be able to show things & keep it Rated PG-13 (just look at Titanic.) You can hope all you want & start petitions all you want but it will NOT be Rated R. If you want it to be like the book it will just fade to black. Now when it comes to the gory birht scene they can do that w/out making it too gory (which I don't want to see) & make it just PG-13

Black Twilight said:
I totally agree. In my opinion they should make 2 versions, one rated pg-13 n one R-rated for the adults, or better yet when it comes out on dvd make a unrated n uncut version for us "grown" ppl. I know i want to see it like they have it n the book n tht book to me is a rated"R" book.
It's not a matter of opinion & I never said you coudn't have yours. I am just saying that SM would NEVER allow it! And I highly doubt that Summit would spend the $$$$ to make two versions. (They seem kind of cheap to me.) And the first time after Bella is changed there isn't much detail. It just talks about her desire to have Edward & how she feels like they could go on forever. There's not explicit detail on what is happening.

Black Twilight said:
I have a right to my opinion n so does everyone else. Even though i think i there should be 2 versions, it honestly doesnt matter because either way i will be watchin the movies n purchasing them when they come out on dvd. And the scene u r referring to is the first time they had sex, but wht about the first time they had sex after she was turned. There were details. It did not fade to black.

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:

Black Twilight said:
well u never know.....we will see. Either way i will still have a smile on my face :)

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:
It's not a matter of opinion & I never said you coudn't have yours. I am just saying that SM would NEVER allow it! And I highly doubt that Summit would spend the $$$$ to make two versions. (They seem kind of cheap to me.) And the first time after Bella is changed there isn't much detail. It just talks about her desire to have Edward & how she feels like they could go on forever. There's not explicit detail on what is happening.

Black Twilight said:

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:

Black Twilight said:
ok so i really dont care if you dont watch rated R movies, im just saying i dont want the movie to chopped up!! u have ur opinion and others have theirs.

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:

michelle said:
Join my group 'petition to stop breaking dawn becoming pg 13/we love breaking dawn.. also i have a page on face book, heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/picture.php?success=1&id=116...!/pages/Petition-to-stop-breaking-dawn-becoming-PG-13/116475578368294
i agree i will watch either way they can make the movie pg-13 as long as nothing is left out. like when Bella is about to die after giving birth and Edward has to save her, or all the blood that occurs while she's giving birth, i hardly thing that qualifies as a pg-13 movie!

Black Twilight said:

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:

Black Twilight said:
They can and should make the movie as close to the book as possible. They can do this with in the PG-13 guide lines. And, we will all go see it one way or another. No matter what it is ratted and no matter what they change. We will all go see it!!!
I agree with you too. Although i love a good love story im not into the extremely passionate loving making. I get the idea i dont need the details. This is what drew me to the Twilight series, its more emotional than physical. Although im not a huge fan of Breaking Dawn I did like the fact that Stephenie doesnt get explicit. I had to read over a couple times the first time they had sex to make sure they really did.Even after she focused more on the emotional side, Edward worrying more about her health than his physical pleasure. Dont need to see the gory birth of a baby either, however i'd love too see it when Jacob kicks Rosalie out of the door. Thats one of my favorite parts

Jen Cullen Wannabe said:

Black Twilight said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...