i'm wondering that since last month... when i watched twilight once again...
and it kept me thinking...
In twilight edward took her to prom cause "it was the most important day on a girl's life" or something like that...
Then she still goes to school... and finally graduates in Eclipse...
so.. why did she go to prom in twilight?

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well in twilight she was junior( third year in high school) went to prom with her boyfriend..but in eclipse she was senior( final year in high school) ,then  she graduated  ....thats why she went to prom twice...but in eclipse as i remember cuz from now until november 18 iam reading only BD , they didnt mention that she went to prom in eclipse..she graduated and went to alice's party...
it's really weird...
since i've heard from some friends that study in the US...
that you can't actually go to prom unless you're a senior, OR that you go with a senior -and in this case... Edward's a junior too-
really...but i saw in some american movies that students from any year can go to prom...*confused*
lol, no they don't, prom is just for seniors...
maybe other years do their parties.. but prom.. is pfficially just for seniors.
may be..but if u r right ya why she went to prom with edward if they are juniors?..thats confused..
i have alot of american friends here.. i will ask them about the prom...ok
k thanks :P

sara cullen said:
i have alot of american friends here.. i will ask them about the prom...ok
In american high schools they have a junior and senior prom. Both junior and seniors attend the same prom. And when the juniors become seniors, they can go to the prom again. In the case of twilight, bella went to her junior prom but did not attend her senior prom. She told Edward that since she already had that "human" experience she did not wanna repeat it again
you can only go to prom if your a junior or a senior and if u are in a lower class u have to be invited by a junior or senior in order to go i hope that i help answer ur question and bella didnt go to prom in eclipse cuz she told edward she did not want to go

Sienna Volturi said:
it's really weird...
since i've heard from some friends that study in the US...
that you can't actually go to prom unless you're a senior, OR that you go with a senior -and in this case... Edward's a junior too-
She only went to prom in Twilight. (Her Junior prom.) She made Edward promise in Eclipse NOT to go (to the Senior prom.) Because he had subjected her to that horror already. Here in the USA there's Junior & Senior proms.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...