You know I am convinced that people LIKE TO BE haters. If you wear a twilight shirt, backpack, or comment about it...people could be so ridiculously stupid. TO EACH HIS OWN!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because they have nothing else to do and they're miserable so they want to try to destroy something that seems to cause happiness and joy. And they can't stand the fact that the idea of this story is so different. They're ignorant A*******.
they think twilight isn't all that great and they think they have the right to make fun of those who like it. what's worse if you have friends who hate twilight and they call all fans of twilight f***** etc, they are really calling you those names and you're thinking, 'you're suppose to be my friend and not care about what I like'. I wear my shirts, my sweaters etc and don't really care what they say. if they don't like it oh well.
agreed ^^
They think twilight sucks, and their just jelous that twilight is sooo famous. People that hate twilight dont have a life.
because they wish they can be like edward they are dumbass
Hater will be HATERS!!!!!!!!!!! What we have to do is just dont take dem on. Let them be the fools, n just go on loving Twilight. Nuff said

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...