Why do some people think Melissa Rosenberg will leave out Jacob imprinting in Breaking Dawn?!

Ok, so I don't know about you guys, but I've been hearing a lot from people lately that they think Melissa Rosenberg is going to (or should) leave out Jacob imprinting on Renesmee in Breaking Dawn!

Ok so in my opinion, this definitely SHOULD NOT BE CUT!! I know Melissa wouldn't do that and Stephenie Meyer will not allow it, but how can some people even want her to do that? You can't cut a scene from the book just because you don't like it, or understand why it happened.

And Jacob's imprint is so vitally important to the story! If Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee than the pack would HAVE KILLED HER! And Jacob would STILL be chasing after Bella like he still has a chance!

I am only one person and this is just my opinion, so what do you guys think?

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, so here's what I think. Melissa has to tied Jacob into Renesme some how because I think Renesme was always the pull Bella had on Jacob. It was never Bella, really, in a weird way it was always Renesme. Even when she was pregnant the pull was there and even Alice says in the book that they're is some weird connection that Jacob and the baby have and she couldn't see what it was. That's why he imprinted so fast. She was barely born when he imprinted. And that's why Jacobs feelings for Bella just simply turned off, in a romantic sense, and he couldn't see her any other way anymore, she was simply family now. See what I mean?
Ok, there a several things that CAN NOT be cut out of the story line in Breaking Dawn and this is one of them. Jacob imprinting on Renesmee is a PIVOTAL part of the storyline.. it is why Bella can some how come to terms with the possibility that she, Edward, their family & friends may not make it out with their lives after being confronted by the Volturi... bcuz she in trusts the rest of Renesmee's life in Jacob.. due to the fact that he is bonded to her in away that can never be broken.. he is invested in saving her life just as much Bella & Edward are.. and that is bcuz of the imprinting. His imprinting on Renesmee puts so much emotion in the story. It is one of the reasons they become a stronger family.

I do not believe Melissa will make a huge mistake like removing Jacob imprinting on Renesmee. She will loose so much of what Breaking Dawn is about..
no i don't believe she would ever do that either. she is not THAT stupid...
The reason i started this discussion was because I keep seeing comments all over the internet from twilight fans saying "oh the whole 'sex scenes will not be as explicit as the book' thing is just a conspiracy to cover up the fact that Melissa is CUTTING OUT THE IMPRINTING!"
BULLS**T!! the only reason they're saying this is because THEY can't come to terms with the fact that Jacob imprinted on a baby and they think it's "gross and disturbing!"
Now Melissa may have taken out a few things in the past from the first movies, but I don't think it has had a 'GIGANTIC' effect on the films as some people seem to think. And plus - Stephenie has to read the scripts before they even begin filming so if she thought Melissa had left something vitally important out - she would make Melissa put it in. Stephenie would never EVER approve o the script if the imprint had been left out.
I completely agree with you =)

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
Ok, there a several things that CAN NOT be cut out of the story line in Breaking Dawn and this is one of them. Jacob imprinting on Renesmee is a PIVOTAL part of the storyline.. it is why Bella can some how come to terms with the possibility that she, Edward, their family & friends may not make it out with their lives after being confronted by the Volturi... bcuz she in trusts the rest of Renesmee's life in Jacob.. due to the fact that he is bonded to her in away that can never be broken.. he is invested in saving her life just as much Bella & Edward are.. and that is bcuz of the imprinting. His imprinting on Renesmee puts so much emotion in the story. It is one of the reasons they become a stronger family.

I do not believe Melissa will make a huge mistake like removing Jacob imprinting on Renesmee. She will loose so much of what Breaking Dawn is about..
on Melissa's Facebook she said not to worry about anything, so I am not going to.. lol
there is no way she could leave it out because that is the final resolve between Bella and Jacob...... anywayz. the only thing I am really worried about is how they are going to do the wolf to wolf talking and if she is going to cut out the whole Jacob book in BD.... They don't seem to think Jacob is important.... since they are making 2 movies then maybe they will shoot Jacob's perspective, what do ya'll think?
yeah i have complete confidence in Melissa, she won't leave that out. I'm not sure they'll do it in Jacob's perspective exactly...but you know like, what they did in Twilight, New Moon and now Eclipse - Twilight they showed Victoria, James, Laurent kill Waylon, New Moon they showed the wolves chasing Victoria, Eclipse - well from what I've seen so far, they show the newborns etc. None of this was in Bella's perspective, she didn't see it. So I'm thinking it will all be in Bella's POV but show what's going on behind the scenes, what she doesn't witness with her own eyes. get what i mean? lol sorry that was really badly worded =/

Brittney Gaither said:
on Melissa's Facebook she said not to worry about anything, so I am not going to.. lol
there is no way she could leave it out because that is the final resolve between Bella and Jacob...... anywayz. the only thing I am really worried about is how they are going to do the wolf to wolf talking and if she is going to cut out the whole Jacob book in BD.... They don't seem to think Jacob is important.... since they are making 2 movies then maybe they will shoot Jacob's perspective, what do ya'll think?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...