why does edward suck the venom out if carlisle is right there..

it keeps bothering me & i cant figure it out..
in the last scene of the movie when bellas bitten by james and someone has to get the venom out, why duz edward hav to do it when carlisle is right there? he has more control than edward so why should edward risk bellas life and suck out the venom when its safer with carlisle?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cuz carlisle had to handle her wounds. she would have run out of blood fom the wounds. hes the doctor no one else nos how to treat wounds.
i think, the message is:
It's up to him, what will happen to her. She has put her live into his hands, and he has to decide. Maybe Carlisle wanted that Edward suck the venom, because if he later regret his decision, he should know that it was not anyone else foult.
Edward told Bella, that she is his life now, so he has to decide what he want to do with his life!
i keep on wondering the exact same thing
he was tending to bellas wound,and plus,nobody else could treat the wounds because no one else could handle bieng that close to the blood.
man why cant he just turn her into one of them n get it over with! lol
Simone Melissa Geier said:
i think, the message is:
It's up to him, what will happen to her. She has put her live into his hands, and he has to decide. Maybe Carlisle wanted that Edward suck the venom, because if he later regret his decision, he should know that it was not anyone else foult.
Edward told Bella, that she is his life now, so he has to decide what he want to do with his life!
Thats the same question I asked my self!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...