Why doesn't Alice know Bella's intentions to go to the dance studio in twilight?

I am a twi addict and recently became "robsessed"....Looooooooove his music...Anyway, I was just wonderin about the Alice thing..If you read any fanfic, check out Harvest Moon on fanfic.net..it's great..I love it..It's post Breaking Dawn. She did stephanie myer justice..It's worth reading..It also has a sequel..I'm reading now on Twilighted..Oooh, Bella's Diaries is also a great site...I'm gettin off topic..Can't help myself when it comes to this..I can't find anyone who shares my degree of passion for the series...or Rob...LOL...

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is off the topic of Alice but why is it that when Bella punched Paul in the face it didnt hurt her but when she punched Jacob it almost broke her hand....?

Team Switzerland said:

This is off the topic of Alice but why is it that when Bella punched Paul in the face it didnt hurt her but when she punched Jacob it almost broke her hand....?

Hmm...Maybe she hit jacob harder...didn't she slap paul...maybe not...good point though!

Alice doesn't see peoples intentions, she sees the outcome of peoples' choices. When Bella decides to meet James, Alice sees that Bella will in fact meet him, but as she explains she never thought the reason the future changed was because of Bella's own choice. This is also why neither Alice nor Jasper were focused on preventing Bella from escaping - they only tried to make sure no one could get thru them to her. At least that's how I interpret it!
I'm team Jacob so I'm a Taylor lautner super fan!!!
Ok so I think Alice had the vision but by the time she got to Bella she was already gone.
idk
Olivia if u write 27 I will write 84!!!

Olivia Cullen said:
idk
fine I will 
Alice did know but she thought it was a decision the tracker was going to make not Bella.
I did!!!
Well if you think about it Alice does know but Bella goes out of her way to make sure she does know she left. Alice obviously knew because they were able to get to her so quickly. Especially Edward who is faster than the others. Stephenie may have done it on purpose to give the story more drama and force them to save her. There have been may things in the story like that. Like Bells getting pregnant?? Sure Alice saw that too but didn't say anything. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...