Why doesn't Alice know Bella's intentions to go to the dance studio in twilight?

I am a twi addict and recently became "robsessed"....Looooooooove his music...Anyway, I was just wonderin about the Alice thing..If you read any fanfic, check out Harvest Moon on fanfic.net..it's great..I love it..It's post Breaking Dawn. She did stephanie myer justice..It's worth reading..It also has a sequel..I'm reading now on Twilighted..Oooh, Bella's Diaries is also a great site...I'm gettin off topic..Can't help myself when it comes to this..I can't find anyone who shares my degree of passion for the series...or Rob...LOL...

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that she knows somewhat, but Bella does it so quickly that before she can even process it it happens. This has always confused me too.
She figured it out otherwise no-one would have been able to find her there. And I am a saturated (in their lives) Robsten fan. I own the videos and have watched them dozens and dozens of times, pre-ordered Eclipse and have read all four books 6 times. At 61 I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest fan over 20.
Thats actually one of the questions i had while reading twilight. I have no idea but i think its more like it was a quick desicion....cause in eclipse when bella wants to go to jacobs house she had to decide to go at the last minute...but i am glad you asked because like i said i thought of the same question. And i thought i should let you know that you found someone who shares the same level of passion for anything and everything twilight related!
That is an excellent question and quite honestly this obsessed fan feels like a failure for not thinking of it. I too would agree that she had to figure it out at some point or else the others would not have come to save her...
alice only knows that she will end up at the dance studio she doesnt know why or how
She seen the studio and knew James would be there, but not Bella..I think because he had already made his mind up before she saw it. With Bella, I'm thinking, after everyone's responses, it was a last minute decision..She didn't see it till Bella was in the cab..In the movie, she goes straight out the doors and jumps in. Alice couldn't make a scene there either and she would have had to to catch up..I don't know..Maybe some day I can meet SM and ask her all the questions I am dying to ask!!!! Hey, a girl can dream!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy to find some twi-hards...LOL...I don't know one person personally that is into it as I am..Don't you love the internet??

Catherine Cullen said:
She figured it out otherwise no-one would have been able to find her there. And I am a saturated (in their lives) Robsten fan. I own the videos and have watched them dozens and dozens of times, pre-ordered Eclipse and have read all four books 6 times. At 61 I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest fan over 20.

People just don't get it!! I'm twenty eight and people act like I'm weird all the time..I feel like an addict that's trying to hide the severity of their addiction..!!!!
I AGREE WITH AMANDA...
Becuz she does it quickly and then runs on sum sort of bus and they lose her sent wen the bus leaves
Yeah that why she wanted to go with Bella to the bathroom in the airport but Bella wanted to go with Jasper.

alli herrera said:
alice only knows that she will end up at the dance studio she doesnt know why or how
but if that was the reaon she wanted to go to the bathroom, she would've have went anyway..She did hold bella "hostage" for Edward once. If she thought she was in danger, she would have definitely went to the bathroom.

Abigail Smith said:
Yeah that why she wanted to go with Bella to the bathroom in the airport but Bella wanted to go with Jasper.

alli herrera said:
Thank you!! I looooooooove the books, movies, music, anything twilight related!! The books do explain sooo much more..You know what they are thinking when they do something, not just what they do..I am also totally obsessed..Never really had a hobby before..I just started following the cast on twitter..i love it!!

Cupcake<3sTaylor said:
First I wnt to say that I get off topic all the time wen it comes to this movie! So many things to talk bout that lead into totally different questions and answers to share! Especially Fun wen ur with another twihard who understands the degree to which u luv this movie! I think I may b truly obsessed! B4 this movie I didn't evn hav hobbies or show interest in anything!! Lik... This movie means everything to me! But back on topic! Alice didn't c bella come bcuz Bella didn't think about it nd tried to make it a quick decision! Also she made sure to loose thm in a public place so that they couldn't use their vampire speed to go get her... The book n movies r different yet the same. I hav to say that I like the books btr bcuz it explains so much n gives so much info that movies dnt hav time to show!:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...