Why Haven't There Been Any of the New Moon trailers on T.V?

I have not seen any trailers or advertisements of any kind on t.v. It drives me nuts! I don't understand why as popular as it is, why isn't it on t.v? Am I the only one that has noticed this or have I just been missing out?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't seen it on tv either I went to the movies today and it was all over the theater I bought a soda and got a cup with Jacob on it it was awsome I told the worker girl how I needed the other cups to so she just gave them to me! It seems like only the theater r brodcasting but I'm sure in nov. That will change
Yeah they will show it soon. I remembered seeing the twilight trailer on tv one night before it came out and I thought it looked like a good movie but I didn't know anything about the books yet. I had picked up twilight a few years ago and looked at it and put it back because i don't like scary books. But little did i know that it wasn't what i thought it was.
I finally saw it on tv and I like flew across the room for the remote to crank it up! Then I just sat there with a big grin on my face. It was funny my husband even made the kids be quiet just so I could be in the Twilight "zone"! I was sooo happy!
I watched the trailer on the vmas on youtube but that was all I watched. I know I missed a bunch of good stuff! I have finally seen the trailers a couple of times on tv, it's about time!

Cola Cullen Team Edward xD said:
watch syfy, it has a trailer of new moon on it
there was an extended version of tht on the vmas
maybe ur just missing it
my question is have u seen the vmas?
Iv seen it on TV and thay show two difrent one's and thay are soooooo good thay look good on my 62inch tv i spun around in my office chair when i could hear it on my TV if my chiar didn't have arm's i prob would have went flying out of it as fast as i spun around lol
OMG i screamed wen i first saw newmoon on TV the other day, ma dad nearly fell the stairs thinking something was rong haha i was soooooo excited hehe x
Oh I've seen loads and all round my town that is all you see new moon on the buses shop windows amazing I scream everytime:)
Oh I've seen loads and all round my town that is all you see new moon on the buses shop windows amazing I scream everytime:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...