i feel sorry for jacob because

Twilight: he saw his crush fall in love with someone else

New Moon: he sees his crush go through a depression, and realizes she not just a crush anymore

Eclipse: he fights and gives up and ed gets bella

Breaking dawn: he watches with edward the baby (rc) kill bella and he cant help. then help protect bella when the wolf pack want to kill her. pluse he help edward who was his compitition.

so pretty much the whole movie jacob sees his love go to someone else but in the end he gets someone speacil!!

pluse i think the reason alice couldnt see what renesmee's future because jacob was involved with her future and alice cant see jacob???right u get what im saying??yet alice says i see humans futures cause i was one i see vampire futures cause i am one but not anything else cause thats all i am.

so what do u think on both topics

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

comment
TOPIC 1 i feel bad for jacob in a way i think that u go through heart break and depression to just get what u really need and want in the end

TOPIC 2 i think that alice cant see renesmee bcause i think thers some jacob in her. i mean her temp is always 105 or something like that thats kinda weird if u ask me bcause wouldnt she have a colder temp then humans by a little since shes half vamp but no she is warmer lke if shes a third werewolf a third humn and a third vamp.
i feel sorry 4 jacob coz he can,t have bella
I feel sorry for Jake as he is the only one who tries. He tries continusely to keep his promise to Bella.Neither Bella or Edward keep their promises. Its sad because he tries so hard for Bella just to keep hurting him.Then when Bella FINALLY realises she loves him too, Edward has to go and ruin everything.( The bit in New Moon where they are just about to kiss and then Edward rings!) You cant blame Jacob for calling the Cullens "Bloodsuckers" he has seen what they did to Bella, the way she hurts every time he mentions "his" name plus his natural instinct to destroy them and yet Bella seems so oblivious to this. She compares him to Edward, the way he calls vampires "Bloodsuckers" and Edward never bad talked Jake. But Edward never had any reason to. I was so glad when Jake imprinted on Renesmee. He gets a bit of what he always wanted but could never have (Bella) , gets to see her be happy without hatred AND has a love so pure and wonderful for someone that it just had to be true!

Topic 2:
I think that Alice cant see Jakes future as he is a wolf. Wolves are the enemy. Just like Jake couldnt hear Sams thoughts when he formed his own pack, Sam's pack became the enemy. Alice cant see Renesmee's future as Nessie is so involved with the enemy, just like when she couldnt see Bella's future accurately when she jumped off a cliff.Bella doesnt see the wolves as the enemy which is why she was able to protect them with her sheild when the Volturi came after Renesmee. Alice probably wouldnt be able to see Emily's future either.

What do you think?
wow u got a good point there i like what u said with emily that makes a lot of sense what else does everyone think and check out my other blogs!!!!!

Jessica "Wolf Girl" Edwards said:
I feel sorry for Jake as he is the only one who tries. He tries continusely to keep his promise to Bella.Neither Bella or Edward keep their promises. Its sad because he tries so hard for Bella just to keep hurting him.Then when Bella FINALLY realises she loves him too, Edward has to go and ruin everything.( The bit in New Moon where they are just about to kiss and then Edward rings!) You cant blame Jacob for calling the Cullens "Bloodsuckers" he has seen what they did to Bella, the way she hurts every time he mentions "his" name plus his natural instinct to destroy them and yet Bella seems so oblivious to this. She compares him to Edward, the way he calls vampires "Bloodsuckers" and Edward never bad talked Jake. But Edward never had any reason to. I was so glad when Jake imprinted on Renesmee. He gets a bit of what he always wanted but could never have (Bella) , gets to see her be happy without hatred AND has a love so pure and wonderful for someone that it just had to be true!

Topic 2:
I think that Alice cant see Jakes future as he is a wolf. Wolves are the enemy. Just like Jake couldnt hear Sams thoughts when he formed his own pack, Sam's pack became the enemy. Alice cant see Renesmee's future as Nessie is so involved with the enemy, just like when she couldnt see Bella's future accurately when she jumped off a cliff.Bella doesnt see the wolves as the enemy which is why she was able to protect them with her sheild when the Volturi came after Renesmee. Alice probably wouldnt be able to see Emily's future either.

What do you think?
In the beginning I felt really sad for Jacob, but I started feeling less sorry for him as the books went on. Bella kept trying to tell Jacob that she only wanted to be friends and in New Moon, she says that it's always been Edward. It's not her fault that her feelings for Jacob weren't as strong as Jacob's were for her. Jacob should have stopped pressuring her and let her follow her heart without giving guilt. He knew she loved Edward (and why would he want to spend a lifetime with someone who didn't love him 100%)? What about the saying - If you love something, set it free and if it's meant to be, it will come back to you.
yehh i can see jacob being part of renesmee the none vision future thoery thing goin on and i feel sorry for Jacob too plus she starts to fall for him in new moon and then ed comes back and bella breaks jacobs heart again :( awww i wanna give him a hug Tee-Hee x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...